September 12, 2022
Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based market research firm, has published a complete, new report on the Manufacturing, Automation & Robotics Industry. (Plunkett’s Manufacturing, Automation & Robotics Industry Almanac 2023, https://www.plunkettresearch.com/printed-book-ebook-plunkett-industry-almanac/?Industry=manufacturing-automation-robotics-market-research/). It contains hundreds of pages of vital insights, including forecasts, market sizing, technologies analysis, trends analysis and statistical tables, as well as data on top global companies.
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms within the Manufacturing, Automation & Robotics Industry. Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- Business trends analysis
- In-depth industry overview
- Technology trends analysis
- Spending, investment, and consumption discussions
- In-depth industry statistics and metrics
- Industry employment numbers
Additional Key Features Include:
Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry Associations
Profiles of industry-leading companies
- U.S. and Global Firms
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiaries
- Executive Contacts
- For Public Companies: Detailed Financial Summaries
Statistical Tables Provided: 25
Companies Profiled: 500
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich report covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Manufacturing, Automation & Robotics Industry.
Major Trends Affecting the Manufacturing, Automation & Robotics Industry
- Introduction to the Manufacturing, Automation & Robotics Industry
- The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Manufacturing, Automation & Robotics Industry
- Industrial Robots and Factory Automation Advance Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Service Robots Are Applied in a Variety of Industries
- U.S. Automobile Manufacturers Drop Sedans and Deal with Supply Chain Issues/Retool for Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- Global Growth in Manufacturing and Trade Require Investment by Emerging Nations
- Introduction to the Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry
- Pros and Cons of Outsourcing & Offshoring
- Nearshoring and Reshoring Keep Operations Closer to Home
- Upswing in the U.S. Apparel and Textile Sector as Firms Reshore
- Scarcity of Manufacturing Workers in China/Vietnam and Other Countries Gain Manufacturing Market Share
- The Vast Majority of Shoes Sold in the U.S. Are Made Elsewhere
- 3-D Printing and Robotics Revolutionize Manufacture of Shoes and Fabrics
- Original Design Manufacturing (ODM) Adds Value to Contract Electronics Manufacturing
- Trends in Manufacturing, such as Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs), Lead to Collaboration and Consulting-Like Services
- 3D Printing (Additive Manufacturing), Rapid Prototyping and Computer Aided Design
- 3PL Logistics Services and Supply Chain Management Services
- Manufacturers Focus on High Performance Plastics and Specialty Chemicals
- Refineries Along with Chemicals and Plastics Plants Delay Expansion Projects in U.S.
- Telecom Equipment Makers Face Intense Competition from Manufacturers in China/Huawei Faces Controversy
- Boeing and Airbus Compete for New Orders
- U.S. Auto Manufacturers Ford, Chrysler and GM Compete Head-On with Volkswagen, Toyota and Honda
- India Has a Significant Automobile Market, with Great Long-Term Potential
- Mexico Is a Leading Automotive Maker and Exporter
- Designers and Manufacturers Bypass the Middleman with Direct-to-Consumer Online Business Models
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning and Machine Learning Advance into Commercial Applications, Including Health Care and Robotics
- The Internet of Things (IoT) in Factories, Robotics and Equipment
- Health Care Robotics
- Robotics in Retail
Manufacturing, Automation & Robotics Industry Statistics
I. Overview of the Manufacturing, Automation & Robotics Industry
- Manufacturing, Automation & Robotics Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Sales & Net Income After-Tax, U.S. Manufacturing Corporations: 2011-1st Quarter 2022
- Sales & Operating Profits, U.S. Manufacturing Corporations, by Industry: 1st Quarter 2021-1st Quarter 2022
II. Output & Employment
- Value Added to U.S. Economy by Manufacturing Sector, as a Percentage of GDP: 1950-2021
- Employment in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector, as a Percentage of all Private Industry Employment: 1950-2020
- Employment in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector, by Industry: 2016-June 2022
- Manufacturing Output vs. Employment, U.S.: 1985-2022
- Gross Output in the Wood & Nonmetallic Mineral Products Manufacturing Industries: Selected Years, 2015-2020
- Gross Output in the Primary Metals & Fabricated Metal Products Manufacturing Industries: Selected Years, 2015-2020
- Gross Output in the Machinery Manufacturing Industry, U.S.: Selected Years, 2015-2020
- Gross Output in the Computer & Electronic Product Manufacturing Industries: Selected Years, 2015-2020
- Gross Output in the Electrical Equipment, Appliances & Components Manufacturing Industries: Selected Years, 2015-2020
- Gross Output in the Motor Vehicles & Transportation Equipment Manufacturing Industries: Selected Years, 2015-2020
- Gross Output in the Food, Beverage & Tobacco Product Manufacturing Industries, U.S.: Selected Years, 2015-2020
- Gross Output in the Textile & Apparel Manufacturing Industries, U.S.: Selected Years, 2015-2020
- Gross Output in the Chemicals, Plastics & Rubber Products Manufacturing Industries, U.S.: Selected Years, 2015-2020
- Annual Value of Manufacturers’ Shipments for Industry Groups, U.S.: 2015-2021
- Value of Exports of All Manufactured Goods, U.S.: 2016-2nd Quarter 2022
- Exports of Durable & Nondurable Manufactured Goods, U.S.: 2015-2nd Quarter 2021
- Value of Exports of U.S. Vehicles: 2016-2nd Quarter 2022
- Exports, Imports & Trade Balance of Computers & Electronic Products, U.S.: 2015-2nd Quarter 2021
- Exports, Imports & Trade Balance of Chemicals, U.S.: 2016-2nd Quarter 2022
- Top 50 Destinations of U.S. Textiles & Apparel Exports: 2020-2021
- Top Ten Suppliers & Destinations of U.S. Computers & Electronic Products: 2016-2nd Quarter 2022