Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Wireless & Cellular Industry eBook 2024 Edition
Publication Date: July 2023
Buy this Book
Publication Date: July 2023
Buy this Book
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms within the Wireless, Wi-Fi, RFID & Cellular Industry. Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- Business trends analysis
- In-depth industry overview
- Technology trends analysis
- Spending, investment, and consumption discussions
- In-depth industry statistics and metrics
- Industry employment numbers
Additional Key Features Include:
Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry Associations
Profiles of industry-leading companies
- U.S. and Global Firms
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiaries
- Executive Contacts
- For Public Companies: Detailed Financial Summaries
Statistical Tables Provided: 8
Companies Profiled: 275
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich report covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Wireless, Wi-Fi, RFID & Cellular Industry.
Plunkett Research Provides Unique Analysis of the Following Major Trends in the Wireless, Wi-Fi, RFID & Cellular Industry
- Introduction to the Wireless Industry
- 5G Wireless Networks Rollout Worldwide, Enabling the Internet of Things (IoT)/Massive Investments Required
- Wi-Fi Enables Wireless Traffic Growth, Including the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Wireless Service Subscriptions Worldwide Reach 9.1 Billion
- RFID Drives Inventory Management Evolution
- Telemedicine and Remote Patient Monitoring Rely on Wireless
- Hotels Adopt Smartphones and In-Room Tablets to Deliver Services, Speed Check-In and Replace Room Keys
- Wireless Information Systems Surge Ahead in Vehicles: Telematics, Intelligent Transportation (ITS) and Real Time Traffic Information
- In Emerging Nations, mChek and M-PESA Enable Remote Banking via Cellphone
- Smartphones and Financial Technology (FinTech) Enable New Mobile Payment Methods
- Location-Based Services (LBS) Enhance Smartphones and Mobile Advertising
- Global Mobile Apps Revenues Hit $167 Billion Yearly
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M to Boom, Enhanced by Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Open New Avenues for Hacking
- Carriers Reinstate Unlimited Access Plans for Smartphones/Face Intense Subscription Price Competition
- Voice and Face Recognition Change the Wireless World, Enhanced Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Wearable Sensors Track Exercise Data/Apparel and Shoe Manufacturers Adopt Technologies
- Smaller Satellites (SmallSats and CubeSats) and Low Earth Orbit Revolutionize Telecommunications
- LOE Satellites Enable Emergency Communications Via Smartphones
- Smart Cities Utilize Sensors and Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Create Privacy and Security Issues
- Overview of the Mobile Apps Industry
- Handset Makers Adopt Android, Push Advanced 4G and 5G Smartphones
- The Future of the Wireless Industry
Plunkett Research Provides In-Depth Tables for the Following Wireless, Wi-Fi, RFID & Cellular Industry Statistics
- Wireless, Wi-Fi, RFID & Cellular Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Internet Access Technologies Compared
- Wireless Standards & Speeds
- Number of Business & Residential High Speed Internet Lines, U.S.: 2018-2023
- Top Mobile Operators by Number of Subscribers, Worldwide
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite): Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2019-2022
- Satellite Telecommunications: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2017-2021
- Wireless Telecommunications Industry (except Satellite) Employment, U.S.: 2014-April 2023