Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Investment & Asset Management Industry Almanac 2020 Edition
Publication Date: December 2019
Buy this Book
Publication Date: December 2019
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication profiles the top 400 companies in the Investment & Asset Management Industry.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-518-9 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-861-6 (Available Now)
- Plunkett Research Online (Subscribers)
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 14
Companies Profiled: 407
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the investment & asset management business including:
- Investment & Securities Industry Overview
- Basel III, Dodd-Frank Act and Volcker Act Increase Regulation/European Solvency II and MiFID 2 Take Effect
- Shadow Banking Soars with Non-Bank Alternatives, Online or Peer-to-Peer Lending and Crowdfunding
- Investment Market Evolves in China
- Aging Populations, Baby Boomers Create Opportunities/U.S. Pension Accounts Top $29.8 Trillion
- Employers Make 401(k) Enrollment Automatic/Broad Changes Are Suggested for Retirement Savings Plans
- Investment Firms and Banks Compete for Clients in High Net Worth Households
- ETFs Expand and Take Market Share from Mutual Funds/Mutual Fund Managers Are
Forced to Change
- Online Brokers Open Physical Offices/Trades Are Free/Easy Asset Management
- Hedge Funds Regroup and Play a Major Role in Financial Products Including Derivatives, Lending and Insurance
- Annuity Account Managers Create New Product Strategies/Fiduciary Rule Changes Help Annuity Sales Soar
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) and Derivatives Soar into the Trillions of Dollars
- Stock Exchanges Evolve/High Speed Technologies Force Massive Changes
- Financial Technology (FinTech) Enables Online Payments, Lending, Insurance and Online Robo Advisors
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Powers Hedge Fund Investment Strategies
- Digital Currency, Bitcoin and Blockchain Technologies Advance
- Investment Product Facts
Investment & Asset Management Industry Statistics
- Investment & Securities Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Stock Market Performance Indices, U.S.: 1985-2019
- Stock Market Average Daily Trading Volume, U.S.: 2008-2019
- Common Stock Prices & Yields, U.S.: 1985-2019
- Sales, Profits & Stockholders' Equity, All Manufacturing Corporations, U.S.: 1990-Q3 2019
- Components of U.S. Money Stock Measures: 1980-2019
- Treasury Securities Outstanding by Kind of Obligation, U.S.: 1985-2018
- Estimated Ownership of U.S. Treasury Securities: 2011-2019
- Public Debt Securities Held by Private Investors, U.S.: 1985- June 2019
- Average Interest Rates of 3-Month & 10-Year U.S. Treasuries: 1985-2019
- Retirement Benefits in the U.S.: Access, Participation and Take-Up Rates, March 2019
- Employment in the Investment & Securities Industry, U.S.: 2013- October 2019
- Securities, Commodity Contracts & Other Financial Investment Activities, Estimated Revenue for Employer Firms, U.S.: 2014-2019
- Securities, Commodity Contracts & Other Financial Investment Activities, Estimated Sources of Revenue for Employer Firms, U.S.: 2015-2017
Companies Mentioned Include:
- AllianceBernstein Holding LP
- Allstate Corporation
- American International Group Inc (AIG)
- Bank of America Corp
- Bank of Montreal (BMO Financial Group)
- Credit Suisse Group AG
- Hilltop Securities Inc
- Macquarie Group Limited
- SoftBank Group Corp
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation
- Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
*Note: This sample is a previous year’s edition for a different industry. All of our Industry Almanacs are similar in nature and follow the same format.
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.