October 13, 2023
Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based market research firm, has published a complete, new report on Major American Employers. (The Almanac of American Employers 2023, https://www.plunkettresearch.com/printed-book-ebook-plunkett-industry-almanac/?Industry=major-employers-jobs-market-research/). It contains hundreds of pages of vital insights, including forecasts, market sizing, technologies analysis, trends analysis and statistical tables, as well as data on top global companies.
A complete report by Plunkett Research analyzing both America’s top employers and the major trends sweeping through business and the economy that affect job seekers of all types. THE ALMANAC OF AMERICAN EMPLOYERS is the premier guide to 500 of the largest, most successful corporate employers in the nation (those with 2,500+ employee count), their employment practices, benefits and financial performance.
- Job market trends analysis, data and competitive intelligence
- Employment forecasts and statistics
- Important Contacts for Job Seekers
- In-Depth Profiles of 500 of the largest, fastest-growing corporate employers
Statistical Tables Provided: 9
Companies Profiled: 500
Geographic Focus: U.S.
Gather Key Insights, Such As:
- How is each industry evolving?
- How is employment being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
The Almanac of American Employers and the related online Major Employers Research Center are designed to be time-saving business tools for job seekers, marketers, sales directors, consultants, and strategists seeking to understand vibrant American corporate employers. It will also be of great use to placement, recruiting and human resources professionals, as well as professionals working in economic development, lending, and media. This feature rich almanac includes:
Contents, Statistics and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting Job Seekers
- The U.S. Job Market Overview
- Cost Control Remains a Major Concern at Employers/Consolidation Through Mergers Continues
- The Sharing & Gig Economy’s Effect on Employment, Work Life and Careers
- Technology Continues to Create Sweeping Changes in the Workplace
- Continued Growth in Outsourcing, Including Supply Chain and Logistics Services
- Offshoring and the Reshoring of American Manufacturing
- Older Americans Will Delay Retirement and Work Longer/Many Employers Find Older Employees Desirable
- Employment Sectors that Will Offer an Above-Average Number of Job Opportunities
- U.S. Employment Overview: 2021-2022
- U.S. Civilian Labor Force: 1998-July 2022
- Employment by Major Industry Sector: 2010, 2020 & Projected 2030
- Number of People Employed and Unemployed, U.S.: July 2021 vs. July 2022
- U.S. Labor Force Ages 16 to 24 Years Old by School Enrollment, Educational Attainment, Sex, Race & Ethnicity: October 2021
- Retirement Benefits in the U.S.: Access, Participation and Take-Up Rates, March 2021
- Top 30 U.S. Fastest Growing Occupations by Percent Change in Job Growth: 2020-2030
- Occupations with the Largest Expected Employment Increases, U.S.: 2020-2030
- Occupations with the Fastest Expected Decline, U.S.: 2020-2030