Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Jobs: Major American Employers Industry Almanac 2020 Edition
Publication Date: September 2019
Buy this Book
Publication Date: September 2019
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication profiles the top 500 American Employers and names major trends affecting job seekers.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-546-2 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-854-8 (Available Now)
- Plunkett Research Online (Subscribers)
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 11
Companies Profiled: 494
Geographic Focus: US
This feature-rich book covers major trends affecting job seekers—everything you need to know about major U.S. employers including:
- U.S. Job Market Overview
- Cost Control Remains a Major Concern at Employers/Consolidation Through Mergers Continues
- Unemployment Is Down to Extremely Low Levels
- The Sharing & Gig Economy’s Effect on Employment, Work Life and Careers
- Technology Continues to Create Sweeping Changes in the Workplace
- Continued Growth in Outsourcing, Including Supply Chain and Logistics Services
- Offshoring, Reshoring and the Rebound in American Manufacturing
- Older Americans Will Delay Retirement and Work Longer/Many Employers Find Older Employees Desirable
- Employment Sectors that Will Offer an Above-Average Number of Job Opportunities
- U.S. Employment Overview: 2018-2019
- U.S. Civilian Labor Force: 1997-July 2019
- Employment by Major Industry Sector: 2006, 2016 & Projected 2026
- Number of People Employed and Unemployed, U.S.: July 2018 vs. July 2019
- U.S. Labor Force Ages 16 to 24 Years Old by School Enrollment, Educational Attainment, Sex, Race & Ethnicity: October 2018
- Medical Care Benefits in the U.S.: Access, Participation and Take-Up Rates, March 2018
- Retirement Benefits in the U.S.: Access, Participation and Take-Up Rates, March 2018
- Top 30 U.S. Occupations by Numerical Change in Job Growth: 2016-2026
- Top 30 U.S. Fastest Growing Occupations: 2016-2026
- Occupations with the Largest Expected Employment Increases, U.S.: 2016-2026
- Occupations with the Fastest Expected Decline, U.S.: 2016-2026
Research: 7 Keys for Job Seekers
- Financial Stability
- Growth Plans
- Research and Development Programs
- Product Launch and Production
- Marketing and Distribution Methods
- Employee Benefits
- Quality of Work Factors
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.