December 21, 2022
Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based market research firm, has published a complete, new report on the Solar Power, Wind Power & Renewable Energy Industry. (Plunkett’s Solar Power, Wind Power & Renewable Energy Industry Almanac 2023, https://www.plunkettresearch.com/printed-book-ebook-plunkett-industry-almanac/?Industry=solar-power-wind-power-renewable-energy-industry-market-research/). It contains hundreds of pages of vital insights, including forecasts, market sizing, technologies analysis, trends analysis and statistical tables, as well as data on top global companies.
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms within the Solar Power, Wind Power & Renewable Energy Industry. Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- Business trends analysis
- In-depth industry overview
- Technology trends analysis
- Spending, investment, and consumption discussions
- In-depth industry statistics and metrics
- Industry employment numbers
Additional Key Features Include:
Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry Associations
Profiles of industry-leading companies
- U.S. and Global Firms
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiaries
- Executive Contacts
- For Public Companies: Detailed Financial Summaries
Statistical Tables Provided: 20
Companies Profiled: 250
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich report covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Solar Power, Wind Power & Renewable Energy Industry.
Major Trends Affecting the Solar Power, Wind Power & Renewable Energy Industry
- Solar Installations Soar While Solar Panel Costs Plummet
- Photovoltaic Technologies, Thin Film Solar and Solar Panel Efficiency
- Utility Scale Solar Plants
- Wind Power
- Hydroelectric Power
- Geothermal Power
- Biomass, Waste-to-Energy, Waste Methane and Biofuels from Algae
- Ethanol Production Soared, But U.S. Federal Subsidy Expires
- Cellulosic Ethanol Makes Slow Commercial Progress
- Tidal Power
- Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Power Research Continue/Fuel Cell Cars Enter Market
- Electric Cars and Plug-in Hybrids (PHEVs) to See Massive New Investments by Auto Makers
- Major Research and Advancements in Lithium Batteries/Tesla and Panasonic Operate the Gigafactory
- Natural Gas-Powered Vehicles Gain in Popularity/Long Term Potential Is Bright Thanks to Low Shale Gas Prices
- Homes and Commercial Buildings Seek Green Certification
- Smart Electric Grid Technologies Are Adopted
- The Energy Industry Invests in Storage Battery Technologies with an Eye on Distributed Power and Renewables
- Nuclear Energy Moves Ahead in India, China and the Middle East
- Nuclear Fusion Technologies Might Create Unlimited, Emission-Free Power
- New Display Technologies with PLEDs
- Electric Utilities Adopt Coal Emissions Scrubbers While the Industry Tests Carbon Capture and Clean Coal Technologies
- Superconductivity Provides Advanced Electricity Distribution Technology
- Lower Energy Intensity Is a Prime Focus in China/U.S. Achieves Dramatic Energy Intensity Reductions
Solar Power, Wind Power & Renewable Energy Industry Statistics
- Global Alternative Energy Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- U.S. Alternative Energy Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Approximate Energy Unit Conversion Factors
- Biomass Energy Resource Hierarchy
- Comparison of Alternative Fuels with Gasoline & Diesel
- World Total Primary Energy Consumption by Region: 2017-2050
- Share of Electricity Generation by Energy Source, U.S.: Projections, 2021-2050
- Energy Consumption by Source & Sector, U.S.: 2021
- Primary Energy Flow by Source & Sector, U.S.: 2021
- Net Electrical Power Generation by Fuel Type, U.S.: 2021
- Net Electrical Power Generation by Fuel Type, U.S.: 1990-July 2022
- Energy Production by Renewable Energy, U.S.: Selected Years, 1955-2021
- U.S. Renewable Energy Consumption by Energy Source, 2015 vs. 2021
- Fuel Ethanol Production & Consumption, U.S.: 1981- July 2022
- Biodiesel Production & Consumption, U.S.: 2001- July 2022
- Top 10 Countries by Installed Wind Generating Capacity: 2021
- Top 15 U.S. States by Installed Wind Generating Capacity: 2nd Quarter 2022
- U.S. Department of Energy Funding for Science & Energy Programs: 2021-2023
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Energy, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2020-2022