May 25, 2023
Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based market research firm, has published a complete, new report on the Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry. (Plunkett’s Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry Almanac 2023, https://www.plunkettresearch.com/printed-book-ebook-plunkett-industry-almanac/?Industry=restaurant-hotel-and-hospitality-market-research/). It contains hundreds of pages of vital insights, including forecasts, market sizing, technologies analysis, trends analysis and statistical tables, as well as data on top global companies.
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms within the Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry. Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- Business trends analysis
- In-depth industry overview
- Technology trends analysis
- Spending, investment, and consumption discussions
- In-depth industry statistics and metrics
- Industry employment numbers
Additional Key Features Include:
Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry Associations
Profiles of industry-leading companies
- U.S. and Global Firms
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiaries
- Executive Contacts
- For Public Companies: Detailed Financial Summaries
Statistical Tables Provided: 6
Companies Profiled: 350
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich report covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry.
Plunkett Research Provides Unique Analysis of the Following Major Trends Affecting the Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry
- Introduction to the Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry
- The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Global Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry
- McDonald’s and Other Fast-Food Companies Reposition to Adapt to New Consumer Tastes and Robotics
- Wages for Restaurant, Hotel and Hospitality Workers
- Fast Food Faces Stiff Competition from Casual Dining Restaurants (Fast Casual/Fast Fine)
- Food Trucks Enjoy a Boom
- Craft/Microbreweries Proliferate
- Grubhub, DoorDash and Others Deliver Restaurant Meals and Household Items to Homes
- Obesity Sparks Government, School and Corporate Initiatives/Snack Foods Get Healthier/Taxes on Unhealthy Foods
- Retail Technologies Advance for Restaurant Online Ordering, along with Robotics and Automation
- Cruise Industry Rebuilds After the Coronavirus
- Small Cruise Ships Feature Adventure, Luxury, Intimacy or Access to More Places
- River Cruise Lines Enjoy Low Capital Investment and High Fares
- Chinese Tourism Creates Growth Opportunities for the Cruise and Hotel Industries
- Ecotourism, Sustainable Tourism, Adventure Tourism and Volunteerism Grow as Certification Standards Emerge
- Luxury Hotel Chains Expanded Globally
- What Millennials and Mobile-Savvy Consumers Want as Tourists and Travelers
- Hotels Target Young Customers with Strategies Ranging from Micro Rooms and Hostels, to Hip Hotels that Encourage Mingling to Fitness Options
- Hotels Adopt Smartphones and In-Room Tablets to Deliver Services, Speed Check-In and Replace Room Keys
- Sharing Economy Gains Market Share in Travel with Online Sites Like Airbnb, Vrbo and Many Global Competitors
- Online Travel Agencies (OTAs)/Hotels Fight to Keep Control of the Customer
- Localization will Drive Hotel Features, Marketing
- Dog-Friendly Hotels Gain Market Share
- The Future of the Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry
Plunkett Research Provides In-Depth Tables for the Following Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry Statistics
- Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Estimated U.S. Food Services and Drinking Places Sector Revenues by NAICS Code: 2015-2022
- Estimated U.S. Accommodation Sector Quarterly Revenues: 2020-4th Quarter 2022
- Consumer Food Price Indexes, Food Away from Home & Food at Home, U.S.: 1997-2021
- Restaurant and Hospitality Industry Employment by Business Type, U.S.: 2018-2023
- Food Preparation and Serving Related Employment and Wage Estimates by Occupation, U.S.: May 2021