June 08, 2023
Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based market research firm, has published a complete, new report on the Real Estate & Construction Industry. (Plunkett’s Real Estate & Construction Industry Almanac 2023, https://www.plunkettresearch.com/printed-book-ebook-plunkett-industry-almanac/?Industry=real-estate-construction-market-research/). It contains hundreds of pages of vital insights, including forecasts, market sizing, technologies analysis, trends analysis and statistical tables, as well as data on top global companies.
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms within the Real Estate & Construction Industry. Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- Business trends analysis
- In-depth industry overview
- Technology trends analysis
- Spending, investment, and consumption discussions
- In-depth industry statistics and metrics
- Industry employment numbers
Additional Key Features Include:
Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry Associations
Profiles of industry-leading companies
- U.S. and Global Firms
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiaries
- Executive Contacts
- For Public Companies: Detailed Financial Summaries
Statistical Tables Provided: 15
Companies Profiled: 500
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich report covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Real Estate & Construction Industry.
Plunkett Research Provides Unique Analysis of the Following Major Trends Affecting the Real Estate & Construction Industry
- Introduction to the Real Estate & Construction Industry
- The Post-Coronavirus Real Estate & Construction Industry
- Rising Interest Rates Hinder Mortgage Originations, Slow Home Sales
- Online Competition Changes the Mortgage Industry
- Millennials & Investors Buying Homes/High Prices Pose Challenges
- Real Estate Online Services Continue to Grow
- Internet-Based Home Sales and Cheap Commissions Challenge Residential Brokers
- Homes and Commercial Buildings Seek Green Certification
- Building Technologies Advance/Robotics & 3D Printing Used in Construction
- Baby Boomers Become a Strong Influence in the Housing Market/Universal Design Catches On
- Multigenerational Families Are Increasingly Living Under One Roof
- Real Estate Markets in China and India Face Challenges
- Mixed-Use Developments Go Vertical
- Mall and Shopping Center Occupancy Challenged as Online Sales Hurt Stores
- Malls Remodel to Boost Sales and Attract Shoppers
- Tiny Apartments and Condos Proliferate, Solve Affordability Problem
- Remodeling Market Is Substantial
- Shared Spaces for Co-Living and Co-Working Face Challenges
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and the Smart Home
- The Future of Housing/The Future of Cities
Plunkett Research Provides In-Depth Tables for the Following Real Estate & Construction Industry Statistics
- Real Estate & Construction Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Selected Construction Industry Revenue by Industry Sector, U.S.: 2018-2022
- Value of U.S. Private Construction Put in Place: 2016-2022
- Value of U.S. Public Construction Put in Place: 2016-2022
- Estimates of the Total Housing Inventory for the U.S.: 2021-2022
- Commercial, Residential & Farm Mortgages by Holder, U.S.: 2014-2022
- Home Mortgages by Holder, U.S.: 2014-2022
- Mortgage Loans Outstanding, U.S.: 1985-2022
- New Privately-Owned Housing Units Started, U.S.: 1985-2022
- Homeownership Rates by Region, U.S.: Selected Years, 1965-2022
- Average Sales Prices of New Homes Sold in U.S.: 1963-2022
- Median & Average Sales Price of New Single Family Homes by Region, U.S.: 1990-2022
- Construction Industry Employment, U.S.: 2018-January 2023
- Miscellaneous Real Estate & Construction Industry Employment, U.S.: 2018-January 2023