Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Real Estate & Construction Industry Almanac 2022 Edition
Publication Date: June 2022
Buy this Book
Publication Date: June 2022
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication profiles the top 500 companies in Real Estate & Construction Industry.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-615-5 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-946-0 (Available Now)
- Plunkett Research Online (Subscribers)
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
Statistical Tables Provided: 14
Companies Profiled: 508
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the real estate, construction & home building business including:
- Introduction to the Real Estate & Construction Industry
- The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Real Estate & Construction Industry
- Rising Interest Rates Hinder Mortgage Originations, May Slow Home Sales
- Online Competition Changes the Mortgage Industry
- Millennials & Investors Buying Homes/High Prices Pose Challenges
- Real Estate Online Services Continue to Grow
- Internet-Based Home Sales and Cheap Commissions Rock Residential Brokers
- Homes and Commercial Buildings Seek Green Certification
- Building Technologies Advance/Robotics & 3D Printing Used in Construction
- Baby Boomers Become a Strong Influence in the Housing Market/Universal Design
- Multigenerational Families Are Increasingly Living Under One Roof
- Real Estate Markets in China and India Face Challenges
- Mixed-Use Developments Go Vertical
- Mall and Shopping Center Occupancy Fall as Online Sales Hurt Stores
- Malls Remodel to Boost Sales and Attract Shoppers/Store Visitor Counts Are Disappointing
- Tiny Apartments and Condos Proliferate, Solve Affordability Problem
- Remodeling Market Is Strong
- Shared Spaces for Co-Living and Co-Working Face Challenges
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and the Smart Home
- The Future of Housing/The Future of Cities
Real Estate & Construction Industry Statistics
- Real Estate & Construction Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Selected Construction Industry Revenue by Industry Sector, U.S.: 2017-2021
- Value of U.S. Private Construction Put in Place: 2015-2021
- Value of U.S. Public Construction Put in Place: 2015-2021
- Estimates of the Total Housing Inventory for the U.S.: 2020-2021
- Commercial, Residential & Farm Mortgages by Holder, U.S.: 2013-2021
- Home Mortgages by Holder, U.S.: 2013-2021
- Mortgage Loans Outstanding, U.S.: 1985-2021
- New Privately-Owned Housing Units Started, U.S.: 1985-2021
- Homeownership Rates by Region, U.S.: Selected Years, 1965-2021
- Average Sales Prices of New Homes Sold in U.S.: 1963-2021
- Median & Average Sales Price of New Single Family Homes by Region, U.S.: 1990-2021
- Construction Industry Employment, U.S.: 2017- February 2022
- Miscellaneous Real Estate & Construction Industry Employment, U.S.: 2017- February 2022
Companies Mentioned Include:
- China State Construction Engineering Corp (CSCEC)
- China Railway Construction Company Limited (CRCC)
- Home Depot Inc
- China Communications Construction Company Limited
- Lowes Companies Inc
- Greenland Holdings Corporation Limited
- Sinohydro Corporation
- Poly Developments and Holdings Group Co Ltd
- Daiwa House Industry Co Ltd
- Samsung C&T Corporation
*Note: This sample is a previous year’s edition for a different industry. All of our Industry Almanacs are similar in nature and follow the same format.
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.