December 29, 2022
Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based market research firm, has published a complete, new report on the Investment & Securities Industry. (Plunkett’s Investment & Securities Industry Almanac 2023, https://www.plunkettresearch.com/printed-book-ebook-plunkett-industry-almanac/?Industry=investment-asset-management-market-research/). It contains hundreds of pages of vital insights, including forecasts, market sizing, technologies analysis, trends analysis and statistical tables, as well as data on top global companies.
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms within the Investment & Securities Industry. Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- Business trends analysis
- In-depth industry overview
- Technology trends analysis
- Spending, investment, and consumption discussions
- In-depth industry statistics and metrics
- Industry employment numbers
Additional Key Features Include:
Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry Associations
Profiles of industry-leading companies
- U.S. and Global Firms
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiaries
- Executive Contacts
- For Public Companies: Detailed Financial Summaries
Statistical Tables Provided: 8
Companies Profiled: 400
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich report covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Investment & Securities Industry.
Major Trends in the Investment & Securities Industry
- Investment & Securities Industry Overview
- The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Investment & Securities Industry
- Basel III, Dodd-Frank Act and Volcker Act Increase Regulation/European Solvency II and MiFID 2 Take Effect
- Shadow Banking Soars with Non-Bank Alternatives, Online or Peer-to-Peer Lending and Crowdfunding
- Investment Market Evolves in China
- Aging Populations, Baby Boomers Create Opportunities/U.S. Pension Accounts Top $33.7 Trillion
- Employers Make 401(k) Enrollment Automatic/Broad Changes Are Suggested for Retirement Savings Plans
- Investment Firms and Banks Compete for Clients in High-Net-Worth Households
- ETFs Expand and Take Market Share from Mutual Funds/Mutual Fund Managers Are Forced to Change
- Online Brokers Open Physical Offices/ Trades Are Free/Easy Asset Management
- Hedge Funds Regroup and Play a Major Role in Financial Products Including Derivatives, Lending and Insurance
- Annuity Account Managers Create New Product Strategies/Fiduciary Rule Changes Help Annuity Sales Soar
- Stock Exchanges Evolve/High Speed Technologies Force Massive Changes
- Financial Technology (FinTech) Enables Online Payments, Lending, Insurance and Robo Advisors
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Powers Hedge Fund Investment Strategies
- Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Explained
- Investment Product Facts
Investment & Securities Industry Statistics
- Investment & Securities Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Sales, Profits & Stockholders’ Equity, All Manufacturing Corporations, U.S.: 1990-Q2 2022
- Estimated Ownership of U.S. Treasury Securities: 2014-2022
- Public Debt Securities Held by Private Investors, U.S.: 1985-June 2022
- Average Interest Rates of 3-Month & 10-Year U.S. Treasuries: 1990-2022
- Retirement Benefits in the U.S.: Access, Participation and Take-Up Rates, March 2022
- Employment in the Investment & Securities Industry, U.S.: 2016- September 2022
- Securities, Commodity Contracts & Other Financial Investment Activities, Estimated Revenue for Employer Firms, U.S.: 2017-2022