July 09, 2023
Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based market research firm, has published a complete, new report on the Games, Apps & Social Media Industry. (Plunkett’s Games, Apps & Social Media Industry Almanac 2024, https://www.plunkettresearch.com/printed-book-ebook-plunkett-industry-almanac/?Industry=video-games-mobile-apps-social-media-market-research/). It contains hundreds of pages of vital insights, including forecasts, market sizing, technologies analysis, trends analysis and statistical tables, as well as data on top global companies.
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms within the Games, Apps & Social Media Industry. Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- Business trends analysis
- In-depth industry overview
- Technology trends analysis
- Spending, investment, and consumption discussions
- In-depth industry statistics and metrics
- Industry employment numbers
Additional Key Features Include:
Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry Associations
Profiles of industry-leading companies
- U.S. and Global Firms
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiaries
- Executive Contacts
- For Public Companies: Detailed Financial Summaries
Statistical Tables Provided: 13
Companies Profiled: 200
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich report covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Games, Apps & Social Media Industry.
Plunkett Research Provides Unique Analysis of the Following Major Trends Affecting the Games, Apps & Social Media Industry
- Introduction to the Games, Apps and Social Media Industry
- Overview of the Electronic Games Industry
- Overview of the Mobile Apps Industry
- Overview of the Social Media Industry
- Social Media Rakes in Global Online and Mobile Ad Revenues
- Streaming Apps Take Over TVs
- New Video Game Console Technologies and Features Boost Sales
- Online (Cloud Gaming) & Mobile Games Compete with Consoles
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality and 3-D Technologies Create Opportunities for the Tech Industry/Immersion Games to Grow
- The Metaverse Attracts Investment
- Fantasy Sports Post Growth, with 60 Million Players
- eSports: Electronic Games Become Spectator Sports
- Virtual Worlds Provide Revenue for Games Publishers
- Global Mobile Apps Revenues Hit $167 Billion Yearly
- Embedded LTE Wi-Fi and Onboard Apps Incorporated by Auto Makers in New Car Infotainment Systems
- Gamification: Games Technology Boosts Education and Training
- Sports Equipment and Social Media Converge
- Digital Assistants Include Amazon’s Echo and Google’s Home/Alexa and Similar Software Power Third-Party Developers
- The Future of Games, Apps & Social Media
Plunkett Research Provides In-Depth Tables for the Following Games, Apps & Social Media Industry Statistics
- Games, Apps & Social Media Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Internet Usage Demographics, U.S.: 2021
- Use of Different Online Platforms: 2022
- Social Media Usage Demographics, U.S.: 2021
- Home Broadband Adoption Demographics, U.S.: 2021
- Smartphone Adoption Demographics, U.S.: 2021
- Number of Business & Residential High Speed Internet Lines, U.S.: 2018-2023
- Software Publishing Industry, U.S.: Estimated Revenue, Inventories & Expenses: 2017-2022
- Software Publishing Industry, U.S.: Estimated Selected Expenses: 2017-2022
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite): Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2018-2021
- Internet Publishing & Broadcasting & Web Search Portals: Estimated Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2017-2022
- Estimated U.S. Information & Entertainment Sector Revenues by NAICS Code: 2017-2022
- Internet Access Technologies Compared