December 02, 2022
Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based market research firm, has published a complete, new report on the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry. (Plunkett’s Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Almanac 2023, https://www.plunkettresearch.com/printed-book-ebook-plunkett-industry-almanac/?Industry=banking-mortgages-market-research/). It contains hundreds of pages of vital insights, including forecasts, market sizing, technologies analysis, trends analysis and statistical tables, as well as data on top global companies.
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms within the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry. Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- Business trends analysis
- In-depth industry overview
- Technology trends analysis
- Spending, investment, and consumption discussions
- In-depth industry statistics and metrics
- Industry employment numbers
Additional Key Features Include:
Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry Associations
Profiles of industry-leading companies
- U.S. and Global Firms
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiaries
- Executive Contacts
- For Public Companies: Detailed Financial Summaries
Statistical Tables Provided: 16
Companies Profiled: 450
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich report covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry.
Trends Affecting the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry
- Introduction to the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry
- The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry
- Aging Populations, Baby Boomers Create Opportunities/U.S. Pension Accounts Top $33.7 Trillion
- Basel III, Dodd-Frank Act and Volcker Act Increase Regulation/European Solvency II and MiFID 2 Take Effect
- Investment Firms and Banks Compete for Clients in High-Net-Worth Households
- Banks and Mobile Apps Vie for Previously Underserved Markets, Including Hispanics
- Walmart Offers Checking and Debit Service in the U.S./Banco de Walmart in Mexico
- China Sees Growth in Online Payments, Banking and Lending/Alipay Soars
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) and Derivatives Soar into the Trillions of Dollars
- Shadow Banking Soars with Non-Bank Alternatives, Online or Peer-to-Peer Lending and Crowdfunding
- The Internet, Smartphones and Neobanks Replace Tellers and Branches
- Visa and MasterCard Enjoy Global Growth/Apple Card Use Soars
- Smartphones and Financial Technology (FinTech) Enable New Mobile Payment Methods
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Payment Systems, such as Zelle and Venmo, Soar in Popularity
- In Emerging Nations, mChek and M-PESA Enable Remote Banking via Smartphone
- Rising Interest Rates Hinder Mortgage Originations, May Slow Home Sales
- Online Competition Changes the Mortgage Industry
- Hedge Funds Play a Major Role in Financial Products Including Derivatives, Lending and Insurance
- Financial Technology (FinTech) Enables Online Lending, Insurance and Robo Advisors
- Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Explained
- Open Banking May Revolutionize the World of Banking and Finance
- The Future of Banking, Credit Cards, Mobile Payments and Mortgages
Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Statistics
- U.S. Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Global Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Top 50 U.S. Bank Holding Companies: June 30, 2022
- FDIC Insured Institution Statistics: 2nd Quarter 2022
- Assets & Liabilities of FDIC-Insured Commercial Banks, Grouped by Asset Size: June 2022
- Deposits, Income & Expenses of FDIC-Insured Commercial Banks: 2017-June 2022
- Prime Interest Rate, U.S.: 1955-October 2022
- Bond Yields & Interest Rates, U.S.: Selected Years, 1950-2021
- Homeownership Rates by Region, U.S.: Selected Years, 2000-2021
- New Privately-Owned Housing Units Started, U.S.: 1981-2021
- Mortgage Loans Outstanding, U.S.: 1982-2nd Quarter 2022
- Consumer Credit Outstanding, U.S.: 1972-August 2022
- Terms of Credit at Commercial Banks, U.S.: 2017-2nd Quarter 2022
- Employment in the Banking Industry, U.S.: 2016-July 2022