August 8, 2022
Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based market research firm, has published a complete, new report on the Middle Market Industry. (Plunkett’s Almanac of Middle Market Companies 2023, https://www.plunkettresearch.com/printed-book-ebook-plunkett-industry-almanac/?Industry=middle-market-companies-market-research/). It contains hundreds of pages of vital insights, including forecasts, market sizing, technologies analysis, trends analysis and statistical tables, as well as data on top global companies.
Plunkett’s Almanac of Middle Market Companies provides competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis–everything needed to identify and develop strategies for dealing with or selling to middle market U.S.-based corporations (those with $100 million to $1 billion in annual revenues). Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- Business analysis
- In-depth industry company overviews
- Industry Glossary
- Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry Associations
- Profiles of 500 industry-leading, U.S.-headquartered middle-market corporations
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiary Corporations
- Executive Contacts
- Financial Histories
- Descriptions of Business
Companies Profiled: 500
Geographic Focus: U.S.
Gather Key Insights, Such As:
- How is each industry evolving?
- How is business being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Plunkett’s Almanac of Middle Market Companies and online Middle Market Industry Research Center are designed to be time-saving business development tools for professionals, marketers, sales directors, consultants, and strategists seeking to understand and reach middle market American companies. It will also be of great use to placement, recruiting and human resources professionals, as well as professionals working in economic development, lending, and media. This feature rich almanac includes:
Important Contacts for Middle Market Analysis & Marketing
Addresses, Telephone Numbers and Internet Sites
THE MIDDLE MARKET 500:
Who They Are and How They Were Chosen
- Index of Companies Within Industry Groups
- Alphabetical Index
- Index of U.S. Headquarters Location by State
- Individual Profiles on each of THE MIDDLE MARKET 500
- Index of Firms Noted as Hot Spots for Advancement for Women/Minorities
- Index of Subsidiaries, Brand Names and Selected Affiliations
Glossary of Useful Middle Market Terms
The companies chosen to be listed in PLUNKETT’S ALMANAC OF MIDDLE MARKET COMPANIES comprise a unique list. THE MIDDLE MARKET 500 were chosen specifically to be top firms headquartered in the United States with revenues of between approximately $100 million and $1 billion. (We have intentionally included a few important companies with revenues above or below those amounts). The firms have been filtered from our extensive, proprietary corporate information database. The middle market companies chosen include both private and publicly held companies. They include most major industry sectors. The list is weighted towards fast-growing middle market sectors that we believe users will most want to analyze and/or market to: health products and services; biotech; energy; financial services including asset management, insurance and REITs; real estate development, construction and management; computer software; computer hardware and other electronics manufacturing; selected apparel firms; selected consulting, logistics and transportation firms; along with other important sectors.