November 16, 2022
Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based market research firm, has published a complete, new report on the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry. (Plunkett’s Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry Almanac 2023, https://www.plunkettresearch.com/printed-book-ebook-plunkett-industry-almanac/?Industry=aerospace-aircraft-satellites-drones-industry-market-research/). It contains hundreds of pages of vital insights, including forecasts, market sizing, technologies analysis, trends analysis and statistical tables, as well as data on top global companies.
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms within the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry. Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- Business trends analysis
- In-depth industry overview
- Technology trends analysis
- Spending, investment, and consumption discussions
- In-depth industry statistics and metrics
- Industry employment numbers
Additional Key Features Include:
Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry Associations
Profiles of industry-leading companies
- U.S. and Global Firms
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiaries
- Executive Contacts
- For Public Companies: Detailed Financial Summaries
Statistical Tables Provided: 17
Companies Profiled: 350
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich report covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry.
Major Trends Affecting the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry
- Introduction to the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry
- Boeing and Airbus Compete for New Orders
- New Aircraft Designs Offer Greater Passenger Comfort/More Efficient Engines
- Supersonic Jets Fly Again
- Hydrogen and Electric-Powered Airplanes Are Under Research and Development
- Flying Taxis and Commuter Aircraft Get Off the Ground
- Smaller Satellites (SmallSats and CubeSats) and Low Earth Orbit Revolutionize Telecommunications
- Private, Reusable Rockets Launch Commercial Satellites and Serve both the U.S. Military & NASA
- Space Travel Firms Seek Tourists/New Vehicles for U.S. Astronauts
- Commercial Uses of Drones Advance/Autonomous Mid-Size Aircraft Developed
- Drone Regulation and Licensing Evolve
- Drones Provide New Tools for Precision Agriculture
- Drones Save Time and Money in a Variety of Industries Including Insurance, Real Estate and Construction
- Package and Food Delivery by Drone
- The Future of Aviation, Satellites and the Aerospace Industry
Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry Statistics
- Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Quarterly Aerospace Manufacturing Industry Net Sales, U.S.: 2001-2nd Quarter 2022
- Gross Output in the Aircraft Manufacturing and Air Transportation Industries, U.S. Selected Years, 2015-2021
- Satellite Telecommunications: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2017-2020
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Space Flight, Research & Supporting Activities, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2021-2023
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Air Transportation, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2020-2022
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for National Defense, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2021-2023
- NASA Budget Appropriations & Projections: 2021-2027
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Aircraft, Spacecraft, and Parts: 2017-1st Quarter 2022
- Consolidation in U.S. Airlines
- Quarterly U.S. Scheduled Service Passenger Airlines Financial Reports: 1st Quarter 2021-1st Quarter 2022
- Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, U.S.: 1996-2021
- Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, U.S.: 12 Months Ended May 2022 and May 2021
- U.S. Airline Passenger Activity: 2010-2042
- Annual U.S. Domestic Average Itinerary Air Fare: 1996-2021
- Top 10 U.S. Airlines & Airports Ranked by 2021 System Scheduled Enplanements
- Employment & Earnings in Aerospace Occupations, U.S.: May 2021