Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones (UAV) Industry Almanac 2023 Edition
Publication Date: November 2022
Buy this Book
Publication Date: November 2022
Buy this Book
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms within the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry. Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- Business trends analysis
- In-depth industry overview
- Technology trends analysis
- Spending, investment, and consumption discussions
- In-depth industry statistics and metrics
- Industry employment numbers
Additional Key Features Include:
Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry Associations
Profiles of industry-leading companies
- U.S. and Global Firms
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiaries
- Executive Contacts
- For Public Companies: Detailed Financial Summaries
Statistical Tables Provided: 17
Companies Profiled: 350
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich report covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry.
Major Trends Affecting the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry
- Introduction to the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry
- Boeing and Airbus Compete for New Orders
- New Aircraft Designs Offer Greater Passenger Comfort/More Efficient Engines
- Supersonic Jets Fly Again
- Hydrogen and Electric-Powered Airplanes Are Under Research and Development
- Flying Taxis and Commuter Aircraft Get Off the Ground
- Smaller Satellites (SmallSats and CubeSats) and Low Earth Orbit Revolutionize Telecommunications
- Private, Reusable Rockets Launch Commercial Satellites and Serve both the U.S. Military & NASA
- Space Travel Firms Seek Tourists/New Vehicles for U.S. Astronauts
- Commercial Uses of Drones Advance/Autonomous Mid-Size Aircraft Developed
- Drone Regulation and Licensing Evolve
- Drones Provide New Tools for Precision Agriculture
- Drones Save Time and Money in a Variety of Industries Including Insurance, Real Estate and Construction
- Package and Food Delivery by Drone
- The Future of Aviation, Satellites and the Aerospace Industry
Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry Statistics
- Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Quarterly Aerospace Manufacturing Industry Net Sales, U.S.: 2001-2nd Quarter 2022
- Gross Output in the Aircraft Manufacturing and Air Transportation Industries, U.S. Selected Years, 2015-2021
- Satellite Telecommunications: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2017-2020
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Space Flight, Research & Supporting Activities, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2021-2023
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Air Transportation, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2020-2022
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for National Defense, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2021-2023
- NASA Budget Appropriations & Projections: 2021-2027
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Aircraft, Spacecraft, and Parts: 2017-1st Quarter 2022
- Consolidation in U.S. Airlines
- Quarterly U.S. Scheduled Service Passenger Airlines Financial Reports: 1st Quarter 2021-1st Quarter 2022
- Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, U.S.: 1996-2021
- Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, U.S.: 12 Months Ended May 2022 and May 2021
- U.S. Airline Passenger Activity: 2010-2042
- Annual U.S. Domestic Average Itinerary Air Fare: 1996-2021
- Top 10 U.S. Airlines & Airports Ranked by 2021 System Scheduled Enplanements
- Employment & Earnings in Aerospace Occupations, U.S.: May 2021
*Note: This sample is a previous year’s edition for a different industry. All of our Industry Almanacs are similar in nature and follow the same format.
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.