HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Education, Technology (EdTech), Schools & Learning Almanac, 2016 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Education is one of the largest activities in the world in terms of employees, expenditures and consumers—that is, students. However, education’s expenditures, quality of output, and ultimate results vary wildly from nation to nation, and from place to place within nations. Technology-based education solutions are gathering tremendous momentum, and in many cases, they are being carefully tested and applied in real school situations. Online learning is gathering speed at all levels, from home schooling of high school students, to basic courses for university students, to essential skills training for corporate employees.
- Plunkett Research lists top 100 companies in Education, EdTech & MOOCs and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-398-7 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-731-2 (Available Now)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
Statistical Tables Provided: 17
Companies Profiled: 167
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the education, technology (EdTech), schools & learning business including:
- Introduction to the Education, EdTech & MOOCs Industry
- Corporate Training and Adult Education Markets Continue to Grow Worldwide
- Corporate Training Is Outsourced to the Internet/Tuition Assistance for Employees Is Spent at Online Universities
- A Wide Range of Software to Enhance Learning and Improve Education’s Cost-Effectiveness Is Offered by Large Firms and Startups Alike
- Adaptive Learning Technology Adjusts Classroom Pace to Each Individual Student’s Ability
- Innovative Companies Score Big Successes in Adult and Leisure Learning Online
- Affordable Degrees Are Served Up Online and in Hybrid (“Blended Education”) Models
- Charter Schools Post Growth, Create Controversy as Traditional School Alternatives
- Technology and the Internet Enable Virtual Charter Schools, Ranging from Virtual Public Charter Schools to Virtual Universities
- The Internet Enables the Flipped Classroom, Pioneered by Khan Academy Tutorials
- MOOCs, Massive Open Online Courses: Startups Seek Elusive Profits
- Gamification: Games Technology Boosts Education and Training
- The Future of Education
Education Industry Statistics
- U.S. Education Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Global Education Statistics and Market Size Overview
- School Enrollment of the Population 3 Years Old and Over, by Level of School, U.S.: 1964-2014
- U.S. Population Age 25 and Older, by Educational Attainment: 1940-2015 PreK-12th Grade Student Enrollment, By School Level & Race/Ethnicity, U.S.: Selected Years, 1995-2014