HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett's Education, EdTech & MOOCs Industry Almanac 2015 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
It would be hard to think of an industry facing more change than education. Venture capital is pouring into companies that are developing new ways to teach, learn and communicate with students. New technologies are entering the market at blinding speed. At the same time, demand for better education and broader access to education is soaring in emerging nations from India to Africa to China. In the U.S., more than ever before, students, parents, taxpayers and government officials are questioning the costs, efficiency and results of both higher and lower education paradigms.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 18
Companies Profiled: 154
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This value-packed package will be a resource you turn to again and again to keep up with the education industry. It includes:
1. Education industry trends analysis and market research
2. Education technologies
3. Online education, including MOOCs
4. Trends in remote, online learning for charter schools and public education
5. Trends in text book publishing
6. Changes and trends in student populations
7. Trends and statistics in student loans
8. Trends in corporate training and business education
9. Investments, venture capital and partnerships
10. Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
11. The tutoring business, including Kahn Academy
12. Leisure learning online, including Lynda.com
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Bluedrop Performance Learning Inc
- Cogstate Limited
- Instructivision Inc
- Kroton Educational
- Nord Anglia Education Inc
- Universal Technical Institute Inc
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.