Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis reference report, Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac, 2016 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The automobile business is evolving rapidly on a worldwide basis. Car parts manufacturers are merging, component design and manufacture are now frequently outsourced instead of being created in-house, and brands are changing. Meanwhile, all of the biggest, most successful automobile industry firms have become totally global in nature. Globalization is in evidence throughout the automobile industry, and auto sales in emerging markets are booming. On the car dealership side, giant, nationwide holding companies have acquired the best dealers in major markets. Even the used car business is being taken over by national chains. Electric vehicles are now available, but are selling in very small numbers.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 25
Companies Profiled: 406
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This is a complete reference tool for everything you need to know about the car, truck and specialty vehicles business, including:
- Automotive industry trends and market research
- Automobile manufacturers and distributors
- E-commerce in the automobile business
- Advances in automobile technologies, manufacturing technologies design and telematics
- Fuel efficiency, hybrid vehicles and fuel cells and electric vehicles
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Bajaj Auto Ltd
- Ford Motor Co
- Nokian Tyres PLC
- Spartan Motors Inc
- Winnebago Industries
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
Plunkett Research, Ltd.