January 17, 2020
HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. announces an important market research and competitive analysis report, Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry Almanac, 2020 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning will create vast changes in nearly all segments of business and industry over the mid-term. The effect of AI on consumers and households is already in broad evidence, although the people benefitting from such technologies may not be aware of the process or the significance of what’s going on around them. Simply put, AI and machine learning work by finding patterns in data. The larger the pool of data, the more observable the patterns and the better the accuracy and outcomes of the machine learning process. AI spending worldwide was estimated at $37.5 billion for 2019 by analysts at IDC and is expected to grow to $97.9 billion by 2023. This is an estimate on a broad basis that includes spending on software and services. Plunkett Research estimates the U.S. market for AI on this basis at more than $22.5 billion for 2019.
- Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication profiles the top 375 companies in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-554-7 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-863-0 (Available Now)
- Plunkett Research Online (Subscribers)
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 11
Companies Profiled: 387
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning business including:
- Introduction to the Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry
- A Brief History of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the State of the Industry Today
- The Pros & Cons of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning
- Voice and Face Recognition Change the Wireless World, Enhanced Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Wearable Sensors Track Exercise Data/Apparel and Shoe Manufacturers Adopt Technologies
- Smart Cities Utilize Sensors and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to Increase Efficiency/The
Internet of Things (IoT) Boosts Potential
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M to Boom, Enhanced by Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Wireless Information Systems Surge Ahead in Vehicles: Telematics, Intelligent
Transportation (ITS) and Real Time Traffic Information
- Self-Driving, Autonomous Cars Receive Massive Investments in Research and Development Worldwide
- Technology Drives Insurance Efficiencies/Policy Holders Allow Their Habits to Be Tracked
for Lower Insurance Rates
- Financial Technology (FinTech) Enables Online Lending, Insurance and Online Robo
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation Revolutionize Supply Chain and
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning and Machine Learning Advance into Commercial Applications, Including Health Care and Robotics
- Industrial Robots and Factory Automation Advance Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Service Robots Are Applied in a Variety of Industries
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Is Replacing Human Workers
- The Future of Transportation and Supply Chains: Massive Investments in Infrastructure, Mobility Services and Hyperloop
- R&D Expands in Chinese Research Parks/Patent Filings Soar
- Digital Assistants Include Amazon’s Echo and Google’s Home/Alexa and Similar Software Power Third-Party Developers
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality and 3-D Games Create Opportunities for the Tech Industry/Immersion Games to Grow
- Hot Fields Within Computers, Hardware and Software Include Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cybersecurity and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Growth in Big Data Supported by Expansion of Cloud Computing and Predictive Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Powers Hedge Fund Investment Strategies
- Pharmaceutical R&D Improves with Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Advanced Chips Are Required to Power the Future of Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Semi-conductor Revenues to Benefit
Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry Statistics
- Artificial Intelligence Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- U.S. Artificial Intelligence Related Industry Quarterly Revenue: 2018-2019
- Software Publishing Industry, U.S.: Estimated Revenue, Inventories & Expenses: 2014-2019
- Software Publishing Industry, U.S.: Estimated Selected Expenses: 2014-2019
- Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services Industry, U.S.: Estimated Revenue & Expenses: 2014-2019
- Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services Industry, U.S.: Estimated Selected Expenses: 2014-2019
- Estimated Quarterly U.S. Retail Sales, Total & E-Commerce: 1st Quarter 2010-3rd Quarter 2019
- Research Funding for Engineering, U.S. National Science Foundation: Fiscal Years 2018-2020
- Internet Access Technologies Compared
- Artificial Intelligence Related Industry Employment by Business Type, U.S.: 2014-October 2019
- Artificial Intelligence Related Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates, U.S.: May 2018
Companies Mentioned Include:
- SAP SE
- AB Volvo
- Silicon Laboratories Inc
- China Mobile Limited
- Nintendo Co Ltd
- Orbital Insight
- Rocket Software
- Carbon Black Inc
- Akamai Technologies
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co Ltd