Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Almanac 2019 Edition
Publication Date: January 2019
Buy this Book
Publication Date: January 2019
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication profiles the top 375 companies in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-516-5 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-841-8 (Available Now)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 11
Companies Profiled: 383
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning business including:
- Introduction to the Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry
- A Brief History of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the State of the Industry Today
- The Pros & Cons of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning
- Voice and Face Recognition Change the Wireless World, Enhanced Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Wearable Sensors Track Exercise Data/Apparel and Shoe Manufacturers Adopt
- Smart Cities Utilize Sensors and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to Increase Efficiency/The
Internet of Things (IoT) Boosts Potential
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M to Boom, Enhanced by Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Wireless Information Systems Surge Ahead in Vehicles: Telematics, Intelligent
Transportation (ITS) and Real Time Traffic Information
- Self-Driving, Autonomous Cars Receive Massive Investments in Research and Development Worldwide
- Technology Drives Insurance Efficiencies/Policy Holders Allow Their Habits to Be Tracked
for Lower Insurance Rates
- Financial Technology (FinTech) Enables Online Lending, Insurance and Online “Robo Advisors”
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation Revolutionize Supply Chain and
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning and Machine Learning Advance into Commercial Applications, Including Health Care and Robotics
- Industrial Robots and Factory Automation Advance Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Service Robots Are Applied in a Variety of Industries
- The Future of Transportation and Supply Chains: Massive Investments in Infrastructure, Mobility Services and Hyperloop
- R&D Expands in Chinese Research Parks/Patent Filings Soar
- Digital Assistants Include Amazon’s Echo and Google’s Home/Alexa and Similar Software Power Third-Party Developers
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality and 3-D Games Create Opportunities for the Tech Industry/Immersion Games to Grow
- Hot Fields Within Computer Hardware and Software Include Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cybersecurity and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Growth in Big Data Supported by Expansion of Cloud Computing and Predictive Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Powers Hedge Fund Investment Strategies
Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry Statistics
- Artificial Intelligence Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- U.S. Artificial Intelligence Related Industry Quarterly Revenue: 2017-2018
- Software Publishing Industry, U.S.: Estimated Revenue, Inventories & Expenses: 2013-2018
- Software Publishing Industry, U.S.: Estimated Selected Expenses: 2013-2018
- Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services Industry, U.S.: Estimated Revenue & Expenses: 2013-2018
- Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services Industry, U.S.: Estimated Selected Expenses: 2013-2018
- Estimated Quarterly U.S. Retail Sales, Total & E-Commerce: 1st Quarter 2008-3rd Quarter 2018
- Research Funding for Engineering, U.S. National Science Foundation: Fiscal Years 2017-2019
- Internet Access Technologies Compared
- Artificial Intelligence Related Industry Employment by Business Type, U.S.: 2013-September 2018
- Artificial Intelligence Related Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates, U.S.: May 2017
Companies Mentioned Include:
- SAP SE
- AB Volvo
- Silicon Laboratories Inc
- China Mobile Limited
- Nintendo Co Ltd
- Orbital Insight
- Rocket Software
- Carbon Black Inc
- Akamai Technologies
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co Ltd
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.