HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Advertising & Branding Industry Almanac, 2015 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The advertising business is going through rapid changes due to digital media and globalization. Meanwhile, more than ever before, advertisers who want to create a seamless global brand need the services of multinational agencies and consultants who can help them in dozens of countries worldwide.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 10
Companies Profiled: 371
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This carefully-researched book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analytics—everything you need to know about the business of advertising, branding, marketing and public relations and much more, including:
- Advertising, branding and marketing industry trends and market research
- Advertising agency consolidation, mergers, acquisitions and globalization
- Consumer audience trends and changes in consumer viewing habits
- Search engine paid placement and marketing trends
- Online marketing and advertising trends, both B2B and B2C
- Proliferation of media outlets
- Audience fragmentation
- Trends in advertising on television, radio, magazines and newspapers
- Trends in branding and private-label merchandising
- Mobile and location-based advertising
Companies Mentioned Include:
- CDK Global Inc
- Emmis Communications Corp
- M&C Saatchi plc
- Time Inc
- Yelp Inc
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.