HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Restaurant, Hotel and Hospitality Almanac, 2016 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
At Plunkett Research, we look at the “hospitality” industry in a broad way, to include most types of services or sectors that serve freshly-prepared food to customers, or provide lodging to travelers. The long-term growth outlook for the hospitality sector is excellent.
- Plunkett Research lists top 350 companies in restaurant, hotel & hospitality and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-399-4 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-732-9 (Available Now)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 9
Companies Profiled: 346
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the restaurant, hotel and hospitality business including:
- Introduction to the Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry
- Wages for Restaurant, Hotel and Hospitality Workers Cause Controversy
- Fast Food Faces Stiff Competition from Casual Dining Restaurants (Fast Casual)
- Food Trucks Serve Busy Urban Diners, Introduce New Chefs
- Obesity Sparks Government, School and Corporate Initiatives/Snack Foods Get Healthier/Taxes on Unhealthy Foods
- Cruise Industry Market Is Strong while Capacity Soars with New Ships
- Ecotourism, Sustainable Tourism, Adventure Tourism and Volunteerism Grow as Certification Standards Emerge
- Luxury Hotel Chains Expand Globally
- What Millennials and Mobile-Savvy Consumers Want as Tourists and Travelers
- Hotels Adopt Smartphones and In-Room Tablets to Deliver Services, Speed Check-In and Replace Room Keys
- “Sharing Economy” Gains Market Share in Travel with Online Sites Like Airbnb, HomeAway and Many Global Competitors
- Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) Continue Strong Growth in Bookings/Hotels Fight to Keep Control of the Customer
- The Future of the Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry
Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry Statistics
- Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Estimated U.S. Food Services and Drinking Places Sector Revenues by NAICS Code: 2008-2015
- Estimated U.S. Accommodation Sector Quarterly Revenues: 2014-2015
- Quarterly Growth in Real Tourism Spending & Real GDP, U.S.: 2000-2015
- Top 20 Countries Ranked by International Tourism, Number of Arrivals: 2006-2013
- Consumer Food Price Indexes, Baseline Projections, U.S.: 2013-2022
- Consumer Food Price Indexes, Food Away from Home & Food at Home, U.S.: 2013-2022
- Restaurant and Hospitality Industry Employment by Business Type, U.S.: 2011-2016
- Food Preparation and Serving Related Employment and Wage Estimates by Occupation, U.S.: May 2014
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Accor North America
- Extended Stay America Inc
- Kerzner International Limited
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc
- Ramada Worldwide Inc
- Ameristar Casinos Inc
- Autogrill SpA
- Barcelo Crestline Corporation
- Best Western International Inc