HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Real Estate, Construction & Home Building Almanac, 2016 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The real estate and construction sectors, including the many professions and fields associated with them, are among the larger components of the global economy. Most markets have seen a level of recovery since the 2008-2009 recession, with construction of all types enjoying a rebound. Over the long term, on a global basis, there will be continuing demand from the health care sector for new or remodeled properties as the percentage of the population over age 65 continues to grow in many nations. Another growing trend in construction in major economies is to incorporate a higher number of energy conservation technologies in new buildings.
- Plunkett Research lists top 400 companies in Real Estate & Construction and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-395-6 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-728-2 (Available Now)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 22
Companies Profiled: 452
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the real estate, construction & home building business including:
- Introduction to the Real Estate and Construction Industry
- Home Sales May Stall If Prices and Interest Rates Rise
- Real Estate Online Services Continue to Grow
- Homes and Commercial Buildings Seek Green Certification
- Baby Boomers Become a Strong Influence in the Housing Market/Universal Design Catches On
- Multigenerational Families Are Increasingly Living Under One Roof
- Commercial and Residential Construction Starts Expected to Rise
- Mixed-Use Developments Go Vertical
- Retail Center Occupancy Is High, with Sales Rising in Upscale Malls/Online Sales Hurt Stores
- Malls Remodel to Boost Sales and Attract Shoppers/Store Visitor Counts Are Disappointing
- Hotel Mergers Enable Chains to Claim Market Share, Add Unique Properties
- New Urbanism and Traditional Neighborhood Developments Are Retro Trends
- The Future of Housing/The Future of Cities
Real Estate & Construction Industry Statistics
- Real Estate & Construction Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Value of U.S. Private Construction Put in Place: 2009-2015
- Value of U.S. Public Construction Put in Place: 2009-2015
- Estimates of the Total Housing Inventory for the U.S.: 2014-2015
- Assets & Liabilities, U.S. Agency- & Government Sponsored Enterprise (GSE)-Backed Securities by Holder: 2007-2015
- Commercial, Residential & Farm Mortgages by Holder, U.S.: 2007-2015
- Home Mortgages by Holder, U.S.: 2007-2015
- Mortgage Loans Outstanding, U.S.: 1980-2015
- New Privately-Owned Housing Units Started, U.S.: 1980-2015
- Homeownership Rates by Region, U.S.: Selected Years, 1965-2015
- Homeownership Rates by Race & Ethnicity of Householder, U.S.: 1994-2015
- Homeownership Rates by Age of Householder, U.S.: Selected Years, 1990-2015
- Average Sales Prices of New Homes Sold in U.S.: 1963-2015
- Median & Average Sales Price of New Single Family Homes by Region, U.S.: 1985-2015
- New Single Family Homes Sold by Region, U.S.: 1980-2015
- New Single Family Homes Sold by Type of Financing, U.S.: 1988-2015
- New Single Family Homes for Sale at End of Period, by Region, U.S.: 1980-2015
- Price Deflator (Fisher) Index of New One-Family Houses Under Construction, U.S.: 1980-February 2016
- Constant Quality (Laspeyres) Price Index of New Single-Family Houses Under Construction, U.S.: 1980-February 2016
- Rental & Homeowner Vacancy Rates by Area, U.S.: Selected Years, 1990-2015
- Construction Industry Employment, U.S.: 2011- February 2016
- Miscellaneous Real Estate & Construction Industry Employment, U.S.: 2011- February 2016
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Archstone Trust
- AMERCO (U-Haul)
- Clayton Homes Inc
- Accor North America
- Extended Stay America Inc
- Kerzner International Limited
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc
- Diversicare Healthcare Services Inc
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc
- Riverview Realty Partners