Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Real Estate & Construction Industry Almanac 2019 Edition
Publication Date: May 2019
Buy this Book
Publication Date: May 2019
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research lists top 450 companies in Real Estate & Construction and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-494-6 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-818-0 (Available Now)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 23
Companies Profiled: 465
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the real estate, construction & home building business including:
- Introduction to the Real Estate and Construction Industry
- Smaller Down Payments/Easier Loan Qualifications Change Mortgage Market
- Online Competition Changes the Mortgage Industry
- Millennials Buying Homes/High Prices Pose Challenges
- Real Estate Online Services Continue to Grow
- Internet-Based Home Sales and Cheap Commissions Rock Residential Brokers
- Homes and Commercial Buildings Seek Green Certification
- Building Technologies Advance/Robotics and 3D Printing Used in Construction
- Baby Boomers Become a Strong Influence in the Housing Market/Universal Design
- Multigenerational Families Are Increasingly Living Under One Roof
- Real Estate Markets in China and India Face Challenges
- Mixed-Use Developments Go Vertical
- Retail Center Occupancy Is Challenged as Online Sales Hurt Stores
- Malls Remodel to Boost Sales and Attract Shoppers/Store Visitor Counts Are Disappointing
- Tiny Apartments and Condos Proliferate, Solve Affordability Problem
- Hotel Occupancy, Profits and New Construction Grow
- Hotel Mergers Enable Chains to Claim Market Share, Add Unique Properties
- New Urbanism and Traditional Neighborhood Developments Are Retro Trends
- Remodeling Market Is Strong
- Co-Living and Co-Working Catch on in Urban Areas
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and the Smart Home
- The Future of Housing/The Future of Cities
Real Estate & Construction Industry Statistics
- Real Estate & Construction Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Selected Construction Industry Revenue by Industry Sector, U.S.: 2014-2018
- Value of U.S. Private Construction Put in Place: 2012-2018
- Value of U.S. Public Construction Put in Place: 2012-2018
- Estimates of the Total Housing Inventory for the U.S.: 2017-2018
- Assets & Liabilities, U.S. Agency- & Government Sponsored Enterprise (GSE)-Backed
Securities by Holder: 2010-2018
- Commercial, Residential & Farm Mortgages by Holder, U.S.: 2010-2018
- Home Mortgages by Holder, U.S.: 2010-2018
- Mortgage Loans Outstanding, U.S.: 1985-2018
- New Privately-Owned Housing Units Started, U.S.: 1985-2018
- Homeownership Rates by Region, U.S.: Selected Years, 1965-2018
- Homeownership Rates by Race & Ethnicity of Householder, U.S.: 1999-2018
- Homeownership Rates by Age of Householder, U.S.: Selected Years, 2000-2018
- Average Sales Prices of New Homes Sold in U.S.: 1963-2018
- Median & Average Sales Price of New Single Family Homes by Region, U.S.: 1987-2018
- New Single Family Homes Sold by Region, U.S.: 1985-2018
- New Single Family Homes Sold by Type of Financing, U.S.: 1988-2018
- New Single Family Homes for Sale at End of Period, by Region, U.S.: 1985-2018
- Price Deflator (Fisher) Index of New One-Family Houses Under Construction, U.S.:
- Constant Quality (Laspeyres) Price Index of New Single-Family Houses Under Construction, U.S.: 1985-March 2019
- Rental & Homeowner Vacancy Rates by Area, U.S.: Selected Years, 2005-2018
- Construction Industry Employment, U.S.: 2014- March 2019
- Miscellaneous Real Estate & Construction Industry Employment, U.S.: 2014- March 2019
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Archstone Trust
- AMERCO (U-Haul)
- Clayton Homes Inc
- Accor North America
- Extended Stay America Inc
- Kerzner International Limited
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc
- Diversicare Healthcare Services Inc
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc
- Riverview Realty Partners
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.