HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry Almanac, 2018 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Consumer products and services are such an ingrained part of everyday life it might be easy to forget their importance as an industrial sector. Ranging from household products, to soap, to cosmetics and makeup, the consumer products industry provides a large portion of daily needs. At Plunkett Research, we estimate U.S Cosmetics, personal care and household cleansers manufacturing industry revenues at about $95 billion for 2018, growing to $124 billion by 2024.
- Plunkett Research lists top 200 companies in the Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry and names the top trends changing for the mid term.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-477-9 (Available)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-802-9 (Available)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 14
Companies Profiled: 186
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services business including:
- Introduction to the Consumer Products Industry
- Online Marketing, Social Media and Ecommerce Enable Startups and Disruption in Consumer Products and Cosmetics
- A Growing Middle Class in Emerging Markets Creates Vast New Opportunities for Consumer Products
- Amazon Continues to Boost Its Market Share
- LOHAS-Socially Conscious Consumers Create Challenges and Opportunities for Advertisers and Marketers
- Luxury Apparel, Accessories and Consumer Products Lines Compete for Growth
- Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales
- Diverse Selling Techniques Boost Direct Marketers and Non-Store Sales
- Super Beauty Stores Combine Shopping with Personal Care Services
- Up and Coming Independent Beauty Firms Snapped Up by Major Players
- Social Media Spurs Beauty Sales Among Millennials and Teens
- Beauty Firms Target Unique Needs of Diverse Consumers Worldwide
- On-Demand Products and Services on the Rise in Pet Care, Laundry and At-Home Hair and Beauty Care
- Regis Dominates the Hair Salon Business/Product Sales Enhance Salon Profits
- Natural/Organic Consumer Products Attract Greater Market Share
- Marketing for Soaps and Cleaners Shifts to Individual Pods, Retail Price Discounts
Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry Statistics
- Consumer Goods & Services Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Annual Consumer Price Index, 1935-2017, U.S.
- Average Annual Expenditures of All Consumer Households: 2011-2016, U.S.
- Distribution of Total U.S. Annual Household Expenditures, by Major Category: 2015
- Total U.S. Disposable Income, Expenditures & Gross Domestic & National Product Per Capita: Selected Years, 1960-2016
- Consumer Goods & Services Retail Sales by Kind of Business, U.S.: 2011-2016
- Consumer Goods & Services Retail Sales by Kind of Business, U.S.: Monthly, through July 2017
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Food: 2011-2nd Quarter 2017
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Beverages & Tobacco Products: 2011-2nd Quarter 2017
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Apparel Products: 2011-2nd Quarter 2017
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Paper: 2011-2nd Quarter 2017
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Pharmaceuticals & Medicines: 2011-2nd Quarter 2017
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Soaps, Cleaning Compounds & Toilet Preparations: 2011-2nd Quarter 2017
- Consumer Goods & Services Industry Employment, U.S.: 2010- July 2017
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Avon Products Inc.
- Cos Bar USA Inc
- Fetch! Pet Care Inc
- Great Clips Inc
- Jenny Craig Inc
- NuGene International Inc
- Seventh Generation Inc
- Vitamin Shoppe Industries Inc