Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry Almanac 2021 Edition
Publication Date: April 2021
Buy this Book
Publication Date: April 2021
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication profiles the top 200 companies in the Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-559-2 (Available)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-906-4 (Available)
- Plunkett Research Online (Subscribers)
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 14
Companies Profiled: 221
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services business including:
- Introduction to the Consumer Products & Services Industry
- The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Consumer Products & Services Industry
- Online Marketing, Social Media and Ecommerce Enable Startups and Disruption in Consumer Products and Cosmetics
- A Growing Middle Class in Emerging Markets Creates Vast New Opportunities for Consumer Products
- Amazon Continues to Boost Its Market Share
- LOHAS-Socially Conscious Consumers Create Challenges and Opportunities for Advertisers and Marketers
- Luxury Apparel, Accessories and Consumer Products Lines Compete for Growth
- Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales
- Diverse Selling Techniques Boost Direct Marketers and Non-Store Sales
- Super Beauty Stores Combine Shopping with Personal Care Services
- Up and Coming Independent Beauty Products Firms Snapped Up by Major Players
- Social Media Spurs Beauty Products Sales Among Millennials and Teens
- Beauty Products Firms Target Unique Needs of Diverse Consumers Worldwide
- Regis Dominates the Hair Salon Business/Product Sales Enhance Salon Profits
- Blowout Bars Proliferate
- Natural/Organic Consumer Products Attract Greater Market Share
- Organic Food Sales Continue Global Growth/Locally Sourced Foods and Farm to Table Increase in Popularity
- Consumers Drive a Revolution in the Food Industry, Demanding Fresher, More Natural
Foods, Creating both Pain and Opportunities
- Market for CBD Is on the Rise
- CBD Oil and Hemp Cultivation, Production and Distribution Challenges
- The Future of CBD
Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry Statistics
- Consumer Goods & Services Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Annual Consumer Price Index, 1945-2020, U.S.
- Average Annual Expenditures of All Consumer Households: 2014-2019, U.S.
- Distribution of Total U.S. Annual Household Expenditures, by Major Category: 2019
- Total U.S. Disposable Income, Expenditures & Gross Domestic & National Product Per Capita: Selected Years, 1960-2019
- Consumer Goods & Services Retail Sales by Kind of Business, U.S.: 2014-2019
- Consumer Goods & Services Retail Sales by Kind of Business, U.S.: Monthly, through October 2020
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Food: 2013-2020
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Beverages & Tobacco Products: 2013-2020
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Apparel Products: 2013-2020
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Paper: 2013-2020
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Pharmaceuticals & Medicines: 2013-2020
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Soaps, Cleaning Compounds & Toilet Preparations: 2013-2020
- Consumer Goods & Services Industry Employment, U.S.: 2012- Dec. 2020
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Avon Products Inc.
- Cos Bar USA Inc
- Fetch! Pet Care Inc
- Great Clips Inc
- Jenny Craig Inc
- NuGene International Inc
- Seventh Generation Inc
- Vitamin Shoppe Industries Inc
*Note: This sample is a previous year’s edition for a different industry. All of our Industry Almanacs are similar in nature and follow the same format.
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.