HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Advertising & Branding Industry Almanac, 2017 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The size of the advertising market is difficult to assess, and estimates by analysts vary to some degree. This is partly due to the fact that the final cost of advertising for any company includes creative and agency costs; local branding and marketing efforts; catalogs, brochures and other printed matter; the creation and maintenance of web sites, email campaigns and social media campaigns; and myriad other components, in addition to expenses for media. Numbers that are available for analysis and comparison are generally limited to actual spending on media, such as radio, TV, billboards and paid search or Internet advertising.
- Plunkett Research lists top 400 companies in the Advertising & Branding Industry and names the top trends changing for the mid term.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-434-2 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-759-6 (Available Now)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 10
Companies Profiled: 397
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the advertising & branding business including:
- Introduction to the Advertising and Branding Industry
- Agencies Face Both Evolving Client Needs and Vast Changes in Media
- Global Media Giants Acquire both Content and Distribution/Merger Activity Slows
- Online Advertising Becomes More Targeted, Takes 36.8% Share of U.S. Advertising
- Global Internet Market Tops 3.5 Billion Users/Ultrafast Broadband Expands, both Fixed
- Television Ads Evolve to Face New Challenges, Formats and Online Competitors
- Embedded Advertising/Product Placement/Branded Entertainment and Marketing Soar
- Market Research Evolves to Include Digital Interaction with Consumers/Ads May Be Consumer-Generated
- Social Media to Generate $31 Billion in Global Online and Mobile Ad Revenues
- Email Reigns as One of the Single Most Effective Advertising Tools
- Newspapers and Magazines See Excellent Growth in Digital Editions and Apps
- Location-Based Technology Delivers Targeted Ads and Discounts/Mobile Advertising
Grows at an Exceptional Rate
- Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales
- LOHAS-Socially Conscious Consumers Create Challenges and Opportunities for
Advertisers and Marketers
- Growth in Big Data Supported by Expansion of Cloud Computing and Predictive Analytics
Advertising & Branding Industry Statistics
- Advertising & Branding Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Estimated U.S. Advertising Sector Revenues by NAICS Code: 2009-2016
- Advertising Agencies, Public Relations Agencies & Direct Mail Advertising: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2010-2015
- Employment in Advertising & Related Industries, U.S.: 1990-2016
- Internet Publishing & Broadcasting & Web Search Portals: Estimated Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2010-2015
- Newspaper Publishers: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2011-2016
- Periodical Publishers: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2011-2016
- Radio Networks & Radio Stations: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2011-2016
- Television Broadcasting: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2011-2016
- Cable & Other Subscription Programming: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2011-2016
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Belo Corp
- Disney Media Networks
- CBS Radio
- ACME Communications Inc
- Acxiom Corp
- Advance Publications Inc
- Alliance Data Systems Corporation
- Alloy Inc
- Time Warner Inc