HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Advertising & Branding Industry Almanac, 2016 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The size of the advertising market is difficult to assess. This is partly due to the fact that the final cost of advertising for any company includes creative and agency costs; local branding and marketing efforts; catalogs, brochures and other printed matter; the creation and maintenance of web sites, email campaigns and social media campaigns; and myriad other components, in addition to expenses for media. Recently, spending for ads on social media sites and the use of data mining and predictive analytics to study patterns of consumer media use has taken on significant importance within the advertising & branding industry.
- Plunkett Research lists top 400 companies in Advertising & Branding and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-392-5 (Availability Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-725-1 (Availability Now)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 10
Companies Profiled: 359
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the advertising & branding business including:
- Introduction to the Advertising and Branding Industry
- Online Advertising Becomes More Targeted, Takes 32.6 Percent Share of U.S. Advertising Market
- Programmatic Ad Buying Dominates the Market
- Television Ads Evolve to Face New Challenges, Formats and Online Competitors
- Embedded Advertising/Product Placement/Branded Entertainment and Marketing Soar
- Social Media to Generate $23.6 Billion in Global Online and Mobile Ad Revenues
- Email Reigns as One of the Single Most Effective Advertising Tools
- Newspapers and Magazines See Excellent Growth in Digital Editions and Apps
- Location-Based Technology Delivers Targeted Ads and Discounts/Mobile Advertising
- LOHAS-Socially Conscious Consumers Create Challenges and Opportunities
- Hispanic Market Attracts Growing Advertising and Marketing Focus
- Growth in Big Data Supported by Expansion of Cloud Computing and Predictive Analytics
Advertising & Branding Industry Statistics
- Advertising & Branding Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Estimated U.S. Advertising Sector Revenues by NAICS Code: 2008-2015
- Advertising Agencies, Public Relations Agencies & Direct Mail Advertising: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2008-2014
- Employment in Advertising & Related Industries, U.S.: 1990-2015
- Internet Publishing & Broadcasting & Web Search Portals: Estimated Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2010-2015
- Newspaper Publishers: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2010-2015
- Periodical Publishers: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2010-2015
- Radio Networks & Radio Stations: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2010-2015
- Television Broadcasting: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2010-2015
- Cable & Other Subscription Programming: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.:2010-2015
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Belo Corp
- Disney Media Networks
- CBS Radio
- ACME Communications Inc
- Acxiom Corp
- Advance Publications Inc
- Alliance Data Systems Corporation
- Alloy Inc
- Time Warner Inc