Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Advertising, Branding & Marketing Industry Almanac 2020 Edition
Publication Date: April 2020
Buy this Book
Publication Date: April 2020
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication profiles the top 325 companies in the Advertising & Branding Industry.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-528-8 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-873-9 (Available Now)
- Plunkett Research Online (Subscribers)
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 10
Companies Profiled: 316
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the advertising & branding business including:
- Introduction to the Advertising and Branding Industry
- Agencies Face Both Evolving Client Needs and Vast Changes in Media
- Global Media Giants Acquire both Content and Distribution
- Digital Advertising Soars, Has Larger Market Share of U.S. Advertising Than TV
- Programmatic Ad Buying Dominates the Market
- Global Internet Market Tops 4.5 Billion Users/Ultrafast Broadband Expands, both Fixed
- Television Ads Evolve to Face New Challenges, Formats and Online Competitors
- DVR Market Evolves/Time-Shifting Hurts Advertisers
- Embedded Advertising/Product Placement/Branded Entertainment and Marketing Soar
- Social Media Generates Billions of Dollars in Global Online and Mobile Ad Revenues
- Email Reigns as One of the Single Most Effective Advertising Tools
- Newspapers and Magazines Rely on Digital Editions and Apps
- Billboards Go Digital
- Location-Based Services (LBS) Enhance Smartphones and Mobile Advertising
- Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales
- LOHAS-Socially Conscious Consumers Create Challenges and Opportunities for Advertisers and Marketers
- Growth in China’s Ad Market
- Growth in Big Data Supported by Expansion of Cloud Computing and Predictive Analytics
- Retail Technologies and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Advance for Store Checkout and
- Online Marketing, Social Media and Ecommerce Enable Startups/Disruption in Consumer Products and Cosmetics
- Consulting Firms Acquire Digital Advertising Agencies, Extending Their Marketing Services
Advertising & Branding Industry Statistics
- Advertising & Branding Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Estimated U.S. Advertising Sector Revenues by NAICS Code: 2012-2019
- Advertising Agencies, Public Relations Agencies & Direct Mail Advertising: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2013-2018
- Employment in Advertising & Related Industries, U.S.: 1990-January 2020
- Internet Publishing & Broadcasting & Web Search Portals: Estimated Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2014-2019
- Newspaper Publishers: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2014-2019
- Periodical Publishers: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2014-2019
- Radio Networks & Radio Stations: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2014-2019
- Television Broadcasting: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2014-2019 42
- Cable & Other Subscription Programming: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2014-2019
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Belo Corp
- Disney Media Networks
- CBS Radio
- ACME Communications Inc
- Acxiom Corp
- Advance Publications Inc
- Alliance Data Systems Corporation
- Alloy Inc
- Time Warner Inc
*Note: This sample is a previous year’s edition for a different industry. All of our Industry Almanacs are similar in nature and follow the same format.
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.