Now that the class of 2018 has graduated, it’s a great time to review why Plunkett Research Online should be one of your top resources for the job seekers who use your offices. Simply put, Plunkett helps them a) find the best potential employers, b) see actual job openings, and c) be best-prepared for interviews by studying up on industry trends and competitive intelligence.
How to start that job search using Plunkett Research:
1) On the Home Page of Plunkett Research Online, click “Job Seekers Resources & Tools”
2) Look through the terrific tools that Plunkett posts to this Job Seekers’ Center.
3) We suggest you start with the Video, Seven Keys to Employment Research
4) Search for Employers and Jobs
5) Last, but absolutely not least, study up on Market Research and Trends within each industry where you intend to apply for a job. Plunkett Research Online contains Industry Research on all of the world’s major industries—contained in convenient Industry Research Centers!
Subscribers to Plunkett Research Online have 24/7 access to our proprietary tools and data. Not a subscriber? Qualified librarians and career planning offices can ask for a free 30 day trial:https://www.plunkettresearch.com/request-free-trial/