Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Jobs: Mid-Size U.S. Employers Almanac 2017 Edition
Publication Date: March 2017
Buy this Book
Publication Date: March 2017
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research lists top 500 companies for Mid-Size Employers and names top trends affecting job seekers for the mid term.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-432-8 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-757-2 (Available Now)
- Online Subscription
Key Features Include:
- Job market trends analysis, data and competitive intelligence
- Employment forecasts and statistics
- Important Contacts for Job Seekers
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading employers
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
Statistical Tables Provided: 11
Companies Profiled: 513
Geographic Focus: US
This feature-rich book covers major trends affecting job seekers—everything you need to know about major U.S. employers including:
- U.S. Job Market Overview
- Cost Control Remains a Major Concern at Employers/Consolidation Through Mergers Continues
- Unemployment in the U.S. Is Down Substantially Compared to the Recent Past
- Consumers Spend Less, Save More Than During the Last Boom, Affecting a Wide Variety of Companies
- Technology Continues to Create Sweeping Changes in the Workplace
- Continued Growth in Outsourcing, Including Supply Chain and Logistics Services
- Millions Working as Temps
- Offshoring, Reshoring and the Rebound in American Manufacturing
- Older Americans Will Delay Retirement and Work Longer/Many Employers Find Older Employees Desirable
- Employment Sectors that Will Offer an Above-Average Number of Job Opportunities
- U.S. Employment Statistics Overview: 2015-2016
- U.S. Civilian Labor Force: 1997-2016
- Employment by Major Industry Sector: 2004, 2014 & Projected 2024
- Number of People Employed and Unemployed, U.S.: December 2015 vs. December 2016
- U.S. Labor Force Ages 16 to 24 Years Old by School Enrollment, Educational Attainment, Sex, Race & Ethnicity: October 2015
- Medical Care Benefits in the U.S.: Access, Participation and Take-Up Rates, March 2016
- Retirement Benefits in the U.S.: Access, Participation and Take-Up Rates, March 2016
- Top 30 U.S. Occupations by Numerical Change in Job Growth: 2014-2024
- Top 30 U.S. Occupations by Percent Change in Job Growth: 2014-2024
- Occupations with the Largest Expected Employment Increases, U.S.: 2014-2024
- Industries with the Largest Employment Decline, U.S.: 2014-2024
Research: 7 Keys for Job Seekers
- 7 Keys for Job Seekers
- Financial Stability
- Growth Plans
- Research & Development Programs
- Product Launch & Production
- Marketing & Distribution Methods
- Employee Benefits
- Quality of Work Factors
- Other Considerations
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.