Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Internet of Things (IoT) & Data Analytics Industry Almanac 2022 Edition
Publication Date: April 2022
Buy this Book
Publication Date: April 2022
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication profiles the top 400 companies in the Internet of Things (IoT) & Data Analytics Industry.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-594-3 (Available)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-942-2 (Available)
- Plunkett Research Online (Subscribers)
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
Statistical Tables Provided: 8
Companies Profiled: 480
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Internet of Things (IoT) & Data Analytics business including:
- Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT) and Data Analytics Industry
- Smart Cities Utilize Sensors and Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Create Privacy and Security
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M to Boom, Enhanced by Artificial Intelligence (AI)/
Open New Avenues for Hacking
- Wireless Information Systems Surge Ahead in Vehicles: Telematics, Intelligent
Transportation (ITS) and Real Time Traffic Information
- Self-Driving, Autonomous Cars Receive Massive Investments in Research and Development Worldwide
- Introduction to the Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry
- A Brief History of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the State of the Industry Today
- The Pros & Cons of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation Revolutionize Supply Chain and
- Voice and Face Recognition Change the Wireless World, Enhanced Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning and Machine Learning Advance into Commercial Applications, Including Health Care and Robotics
- Industrial Robots and Factory Automation Advance Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- RFID Drives Inventory Management Evolution
- The Future of Transportation and Supply Chains: Massive Investments in Infrastructure, Mobility Services and Hyperloop
- Digital Assistants Include Amazon’s Echo and Google’s Home/Alexa and Similar Software Power Third-Party Developers
- Wi-Fi Enables Wireless Traffic Growth, Including the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Global Internet Market Tops 5.2 Billion Users/Ultrafast Broadband Expands, both Fixed
- Cloud Computing and Software as a Service (SaaS) Point the Way to the Future
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality and 3-D Games Create Opportunities for the Tech Industry/Immersion Games to Grow
- Wearable Sensors Track Exercise Data/Apparel and Shoe Manufacturers Adopt
- Growth in Big Data Supported by Expansion of Cloud Computing and Predictive Analytics
- Precision Agriculture Technologies (AgTech), Farm Robotics, GPS and Irrigation Market
Grows Worldwide/Hi Tech Greenhouses
- 5G Wireless Networks to Rollout Worldwide, Enabling the Internet of Things (IoT)/Massive Investments Required
- Cybersecurity Challenges for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- The Internet of Things (IoT) in Factories, Robotics and Equipment
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and the Smart Home
- Hot Fields Within Computers, Hardware and Software Include Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cybersecurity and the Internet of Things (IoT)
Internet of Things (IoT) & Data Analytics Industry Statistics
- Internet of Things & Data Analytics Communications Industry Statistics and Market Size
- Software Publishing Industry, U.S.: Estimated Revenue, Inventories & Expenses: 2016-2021
- Software Publishing Industry, U.S.: Estimated Selected Expenses: 2016-2021
- Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services Industry, U.S.: Estimated Revenue & Expenses: 2016-2021
- Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services Industry, U.S.: Estimated Selected Expenses:
- Number of Business & Residential High Speed Internet Lines, U.S.: 2016-2021
- Internet Access Technologies Compared
- Research Funding for Engineering, U.S. National Science Foundation: Fiscal Years 2020-2022
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Apple Inc
- Microsoft Corporation
- Dell Technologies Inc
- Hitachi Limited
- Lenovo Group Limited
- Panasonic Corporation
- Accenture plc
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Tech Data Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
*Note: This sample is a previous year’s edition for a different industry. All of our Industry Almanacs are similar in nature and follow the same format.
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.