Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Green Technology Industry Almanac 2021 Edition
Publication Date: March 2021
Buy this Book
Publication Date: March 2021
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication profiles the top 250 companies in the Green Technology Industry.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-562-2 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-905-7 (Available Now)
- Plunkett Research Online (Subscribers)
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 24
Companies Profiled: 235
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the green technology business including:
- Introduction to the Green Technology Industry
- The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Green Technology Industry
- Demand for Green Technologies and Conservation Practices Evolves, Fueling Investment and New Product Development
- Water Conservation Technologies to Enjoy Tremendous Growth/China Targets Desalination
- Garbage Recycling Flourishes/Plasma Arc Gasification Technology Looks Promising
- Food Waste on the Rise/Recycling Efforts Underway
- Biomass, Waste-to-Energy, Waste Methane and Biofuels from Algae
- Smart Cities Utilize Sensors and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to Increase Efficiency/The
Internet of Things (IoT) Boosts Potential
- Packaging Technology Improves/Wal-Mart, Amazon and Coca-Cola Boost Packaging Sustainability
- Lower Energy Intensity Is a Prime Focus in China/U.S. Achieves Dramatic Energy Intensity Reductions
- Interest in Geoengineering Grows
- Environmentalists Campaign for a Greener Chemical Industry
- Homes and Commercial Buildings Seek Green Certification
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M to Boom, Enhanced by Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Major Research and Advancements in Lithium Batteries/Tesla and Panasonic Operate the Gigafactory
- Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Power Research Continues/Fuel Cell Cars Enter Market
- Fuel Efficiency Continues to Improve
- Electric Cars and Plug-in Hybrids (PHEVs) See Massive New Investments by Auto Makers
- Smart Electric Grid Technologies Are Adopted
- The Energy Industry Invests in Storage Battery Technologies with an Eye on Distributed Power and Renewables
- Superconductivity Provides Advanced Electricity Distribution Technology
- Electric Utilities Adopt Coal Emissions Scrubbers While the Industry Tests Carbon Capture and Clean Coal Technologies
- Bio-plastics Become a Reality/Plastic Packaging Made from Corn and Soy
- New Display Technologies with PLEDs
- Apparel Manufacturing Goes Green
- Precision Agriculture Technologies (AgTech), Farm Robotics, GPS and Irrigation Market
Grows Worldwide/Hi Tech Greenhouses
- Natural/Organic Consumer Products Attract Greater Market Share
Green Technology Industry Statistics
- GreenTech Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Global Alternative Energy Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Energy Production by Renewable Energy, U.S.: Selected Years, 1955-2019
- Net Electrical Power Generation From Renewable Energy Sources, U.S.: 2000- December 2020
- Total Renewable Electricity Net Generation by Source & State, U.S.: 2019
- Share of Electricity Generation by Energy Source, U.S.: Projections, 2017-2050
- Estimated Levelized Cost of Electricity (LCOE) for New Electricity Generation by Energy Source
- U.S. Renewable Energy Consumption by Energy Source, 2013 vs. 2019
- Renewable Energy Consumption by Source, U.S.: Selected Years, 1960-2019
- Renewable Energy Consumption in the Residential, Commercial & Industrial Sectors, U.S.: 2013-2019
- Renewable Energy Consumption in the Transportation & Electric Power Sectors, U.S.: 2013-2019
- Fuel Ethanol Production & Consumption, U.S.: 1981- October 2020
- Biodiesel Production & Consumption, U.S.: 2001- October 2020
- Light Bulb Comparison
- Global Area of Biotech Crops by Country: 2019
- Federal R&D Funding by Character of Work and Facilities and Equipment, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2019-2021
- Federal R&D Budget & Distribution by Agency, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2019-2021
- U.S. Department of Energy Funding for Science & Energy Programs: 2019-2021
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Energy, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2019-2021
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Basic Research, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2019-2021
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Transportation, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2019-2021
- Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Agriculture, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2019-2021
- Federal Funding for Research, by Agency & Field of Science & Engineering, U.S.: Fiscal Year 2019
- Top 40 Patenting U.S. Universities: 2019
Companies Mentioned Include:
- 3M Company
- ABB Ltd
- Clipper Windpower LLC
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
- Huntsman Corporation
- American Superconductor Corp
- Applied Materials Inc
- Xylem Inc
- Ballard Power Systems Inc
- SkyPower Limited
*Note: This sample is a previous year’s edition for a different industry. All of our Industry Almanacs are similar in nature and follow the same format.
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.