Plunkett’s Industry Almanacs in Printed and eBook Formats
Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry Almanac 2023 Edition
Publication Date: August 2022
Buy this Book
Publication Date: August 2022
Buy this Book
- Plunkett Research analyzes the top trends changing the industry, and provides in-depth industry statistics. In addition, this publication lists the top profiles top 400 companies in the Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry.
- Printed Almanac: ISBN 978-1-62831-644-5 (Available Now)
- E-book: ISBN 978-1-62831-969-9 (Available Now)
- Plunkett Research Online (Subscribers)
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
Statistical Tables Provided: 14
Companies Profiled: 416
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics business including:
- Introduction to the Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry
- Plastic Processing Technologies Have Evolved According to Specialized Needs
- Global Demand for Plastics Will Soar Over the Long Term
- China’s Plastics Market to Grow Long-Term/China Is a Major Chemicals Import Market
- Petrochemicals Plants in the Middle East Expand but Face Challenges
- India’s Plastics and Chemicals Sectors Grow/India Is Home to Massive Petrochemical Plants
- New Display Technologies with PLEDs
- Refineries Along with Chemicals and Plastics Plants Delay Expansion Projects in U.S.
- Breakthroughs in Plastic Recycling
- Chemical Plants Increase Security Measures
- Environmentalists Campaign for a Greener Chemical Industry
- Packaging Technology Improves/Wal-Mart and Coca-Cola Boost Packaging Sustainability
- Bio-plastics Become a Reality/Plastic Packaging Made from Corn and Soy
- Nanochemicals Deliver Advanced Coatings and Specialty Chemicals
- Self-Assembly and Fabrication on the Atomic Level Enable Nanomanipulation
- Ethanol Production Soared, But U.S. Federal Subsidy Expires
- Cellulosic Ethanol Makes Slow Commercial Progress
- Manufacturers Focus on High Performance Plastics and Specialty Chemicals
- HPTP Thermoplastics, Thermoset and Engineered Plastics Enable Advanced Products/Nanocomposites Offer the Ultimate in Advanced Materials
- The Future of the Global Chemicals Industry, Driven by Specialty Needs and a Growing
Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry Statistics
- Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Chemicals: 2016-2021
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Organic Chemicals: 2016-2021
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Inorganic Chemicals: 2016-2021
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Plastics & Plastics Products: 2016-2021
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Rubber & Rubber Products: 2016-2021
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Fertilizers: 2016-2021
- U.S. Exports & Imports of Pharmaceutical Products: 2016-2021
- Gross Output in the Chemicals, Plastics & Rubber Products Manufacturing Industries, U.S.: Selected Years, 2014-2020
- Chemicals & Plastics Industry Employment, U.S.: 2015- March 2022
- Employment & Wages in Chemicals Industry Occupations, U.S.: May 2021 Crude Oil Production & Drilling Activity, U.S.: Selected Years, 1990-2021
- Top World Oil Producers: 2021
- Natural Gas Overview, U.S.: Selected Years, 1950- 2021
- Refinery Capacity & Utilization in the U.S.: Selected Years, 2016-2021
Companies Mentioned Include:
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec)
- China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil)
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
- TotalEnergies SE
- BP plc
- Chevron Corporation
- Cargill Incorporated
- Tata Group
- Koch Industries Inc
*Note: This sample is a previous year’s edition for a different industry. All of our Industry Almanacs are similar in nature and follow the same format.
A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE USED OUR RESEARCH PRODUCTS:
Your tool is very comprehensive and immensely useful. The vertical marketing tool is very helpful, for it assists us in that venue, as well as targeting customers’ competition for new sales…The comprehensive material is absolutely fabulous. I am very impressed, I have to say!
We are especially trying to push Plunkett since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.
I’m amazed at how much information is available and the various ways to access it. This will be a major resource for our serious job seekers.
I really appreciate the depth you were able to get to so quickly (for our project). The team has looked through the material and are very happy with the data you pulled together.
Plunkett Research Online is an excellent resource…the database contains a wealth of useful data on sectors and companies, which is easy to search and well presented. Help and advice on how to conduct, export and save searches is available at all stages.
The more I get into the database, the happier I am that we’ll have it–REALLY happy!!! Between the quality and affordability of your product, its appeal to and value for our users, and the inestimably ethical and loyalty-guaranteeing conduct of your business, I will always have more than sufficient praises to sing for Plunkett Research.
Plunkett Research Online provides a great ‘one stop shop’ for us to quickly come up to speed on major industries. It provides us with an overall analysis of the market, key statistics, and overviews of the major players in the industry in an online service that is fast, easy to navigate, and reliable.
We are especially trying to push Plunkett’s since all of our students have to do so much industry research and your interface is so easy to use.