HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Engineering & Research Industry Almanac, 2014 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
This book includes companies that are making significant investments in research and development via as many disciplines as possible, whether that research is being funded by internal investment, fees received from clients or fees collected from government agencies.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 27
CompCompanies Profiled: 485
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This carefully-researched book is a complete engineering and research competitive intel-ligence tool—everything you need to know about the business of engineering, and much more including:
- Trends in patents, patenting and intellectual property
- Trends in research budgets and funding
- Research endeavors in the fields of aerospace, chemicals, energy, nanotechnology, electronics, computers, software, peripherals, health care, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and telecommunications
- Profiles of leading information technology research organizations, such as Apple, Intel and Microsoft
- Profiles of leading global engineering firms
- Profiles of leading aerospace firms, including Boeing and Airbus
- Globalization of research efforts, including the offshoring of research and development to labs in India and China
- Profiles of leading firms in petrochemicals research and alternative energy, such as ExxonMobil, Ballard Power Systems and Chevron
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Aisin Seiki Co Ltd
- Caterpillar Inc
- Novo-Nordisk AS
- Valeo SA
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.