HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis reference report, Plunkett’s Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry Almanac, 2015 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The travel and tourism industry is going through strategic changes in order to boost profits. Airlines are charging numerous fees in a bid to boost revenues per seat and per passenger mile. Cruise lines are building the largest ships yet in a bid for better efficiency and increased profits per passenger. Meanwhile, leisure tourism is growing along with business travel, although many travelers are watching expenses carefully. New hotel properties are being constructed at a rapid clip. One of the brightest trends is a vast number of Chinese leaving home to travel the world for the first time.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 21
Companies Profiled: 336
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This is a complete travel and tourism market research and business intelligence tool—everything you need to know about the business of hotels, resorts, airlines, discount airlines, Internet travel sites, cruise lines, travel agencies and more, including:
- Analysis of hotel and resort operators
- Cruise industry and cruise ship trends and statistics
- Airline industry analysis and trends
- Entertainment destinations and theme parks
- Tour operators, travel services and travel consolidators
- The largest travel agencies
- E-commerce trends in the travel business
- Casino hotels and gambling destinations
- Car rental companies
- Passenger train operators
Companies Mentioned Include:
- AirAsia Berhad
- Banyan Tree Holdings Limited
- Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Mandarin Oriental International Ltd
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.