HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis reference report, Plunkett’s Retail Industry Almanac, 2015 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
This book includes trends and a thorough analysis of retail technologies, chain stores, shopping centers, mergers, finances and future growth within the industry. Also included in this book are several major statistical tables showing everything from total U.S. retail sales by year and by sector, to shopping center statistics to consumer demographics.
Key Features Include:
• Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
• Market forecasts and industry statistics
• Industry associations list
• Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 15
Companies Profiled: 498
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
• How is the industry evolving?
• How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
• How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
• What is the size of the market now and in the future?
• What are the financial results of the leading companies?
• What are the names and titles of top executives?
This carefully-researched book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the retail business, including:
1. Analysis of major retailing and retail store business trends and markets
2. Profiles of major chain store and specialty store operators
3. Profiles and trends of top department store chains
4. Profiles and trends of leading discount store and warehouse club operators
5. Retail mergers, acquisitions and private equity
6. Trends in malls and shopping centers
Companies Mentioned Include:
• Bebe Stores Inc
• FamilyMart Co Ltd
• Giorgio Armani SpA
• Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd
• Lands End Inc
• Nike Inc
• Sears Canada Inc
About Plunkett Research, Ltd.
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
Plunkett Research, Ltd.