HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Renewable, Alternative & Hydrogen Energy Industry Almanac, 2015 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Renewable energy is improving in technology and efficiency. Nevertheless,costs remain high. Renewable energy sources and cleaner-burning fuels are of great appeal to the large number of consumers who have developed an interest in protecting the environment. For example, surveys have shown that some consumers would be willing to pay somewhat more for electricity if they knew it was coming from non-polluting, renewable sources.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 35
Companies Profiled: 289
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This information-packed book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business intelligence tools—everything you need to know about the business of clean energy, including:
- Corporate investment, research and development
- Advanced electricity storage devices
- Government agencies
- Nanotechnology and polymer photovoltaics
- Biomass, waste-to-energy and methane gas
- Geothermal power and hydroelectric power
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Amyris Biotechnologies Inc
- Enel SpA
- Hanwha SolarOne Co Ltd
- Praxair Inc
- SunPower Corporation
- ZBB Energy Corporation
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.