HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Nanotechnology & MEMS Industry Almanac, 2014 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Plunkett’s Nanotechnology & MEMS Industry Almanac presents a complete analysis of the nanotechnology business, including the convergence of nanoscience, biotechnology, aerospace and microelectronics. This book is a superb market research tool that includes analysis of the major trends affecting the nanotechnology and MEMS industry, from the increase in federal funding and venture capital to breakthroughs in atomic and molecular scale structures.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 9
Companies Profiled: 264
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This value-packed book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis including:
- Nanotechnology, nanoscience and MEMS industry trends/ research & development
- Profiles of hundreds of leading nanotechnology companies
- Nanotechnology finance/ growth companies
- A history of nanotechnology
- A discussion of micro electromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Optics based on nanotechnology
- Coatings based on nanotechnology
- Molecular electronics
- Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals based on nanoscience
- Ultradense computer memory chips and other systems in nanoscale
- Self assembly
- Nanoscale carbon tubes and other nano structures
- Polymers based on nanoscience
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Koninklijke Philips NV (Royal Philips)
- NEC Corporation
- SFC Energy AG
- Xerox Corp
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.