The manufacturing and robotics sectors have become tightly intertwined in recent years, thanks to the rapidly growing importance of factory automation. On factory floors ranging from machine shops to automobile plants to electronics factories, computer-driven equipment plays a vital role in manufacturing worldwide.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 38
Companies Profiled: 500
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the employment market being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This book is a complete reference and research package for the manufacturing industry robotics. We include analysis, trends, forecasts, statistics, technologies, production, company profiles and contacts. Topics include:
- Industrial robotics, services robotics and household robotics
- Leading global manufacturers
- Technologies, computers and software
- Machine tools
- Corporate profiles and deep financials
- Additive (“3D”) manufacturing
- OEM – Original Equipment Manufacturing
- ODM – Original Design Manufacturing
- Lean production
- Offshoring, reshoring and nearshoring
- Logistics & supply chain
- Contract manufacturing
- Factory automation
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Air Liquide SA
- Christian Dior SA
- General Mills Inc
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA
- Kia Motors Corporation
- Meiji Holdings Co
- Reckitt Benckiser plc
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.