HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Investment & Securities Industry Almanac, 2014 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The global investment industry is reeling from massive changes and challenges. Sovereign wealth funds have amassed trillions of dollars for investment purposes. Markets, from commodities to stocks to debt instruments and ordinary bonds, are subject to wild swings and 24/7 electronic trading. Markets and investments are increasingly globalized. Private equity funds are investing immense amounts of money; venture capital activity is strong; and hedge funds have become dominant investors in many types of assets. Corporate merger and acquisition (M&A) activity has been running at a very high rate in the U.S. and abroad.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 16
Companies Profiled: 328
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research, business analysis—everything you need you know about the business of investments, including:
- Investment banking
- Stock brokers
- Discount brokers
- Online brokers
- Significant trends in financial information technologies
- Asset management
- Stock ownership by individuals and households
- 401(k)s and pension plans
- Mutual funds
- ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds)
- ECNs (Electronic Communication Networks)
- Developments at NYSE Euronext and other exchanges
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Bank of America Corp
- Eaton Vance Corp
- Intesa Sanpaolo SpA
- NH Investment & Securities Co Ltd
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- Waddell & Reed Financial Inc
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.