HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s InfoTech Industry Almanac, 2015 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technological analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The global computer industry continues to surge ahead, with innovative new hardware, software and services. Meanwhile, important new trends are developing, including software-as-a-service, and the “cloud” of data and services housed online. Designing devices so that they consume less electric power continues to be a prime focus, while mobile devices offer a soaring market.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical tables provided: 14
Companies profiled: 468
Geographic focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This information-packed book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the business of InfoTech, including:
- Mobile devices, laptops and tablets
- Contract electronics manufacturing
- IT markets in developing nations, such as China and India
- IT consulting and outsourcing
- Broadband access trends
- Nanotechnology breakthroughs in chips and ultra-dense memory
- Server virtualization
- The Cloud
- Open source systems
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Altera Corp
- CoreSite Realty Corp
- Elitegroup Computer Systems Co Ltd
- Intuit Inc
- Nanya Technology Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.