HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Green Technology Industry Almanac, 2014 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Green Technology has evolved to encompass a broad variety of businesses and industries. Energy conservation is a key focus, but sectors including recycling, water technology, building materials, heating and air conditioning systems, retailing, transportation, manufacturing and industrial processes are also becoming big users of innovative green technologies. As costs for such technologies become lower, adopters are beginning to see a good return on investment.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 27
Companies Profiled: 311
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This information-packed book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the green technology business, clean technologies and much more, including:
- High energy costs push energy conservation technology to the forefront
- Construction industry focuses on greener, eco-friendly buildings, better insulation, energy conservation and water conservation
- High commodity prices boost recycling
- Renewable energy sources continue to forge ahead worldwide, especially wind and solar
- Corporate giants, from GE to Wal-Mart, invest in green technologies, introducing cost-efficiencies and exciting new products in the process
- New transportation technologies boost efficiency, cut emissions and reduce costs
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Arotech Corporation
- Conergy AG
- Exide Technologies
- JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd
- Nordex SE
- Renewable Energy Trade Board Corp (EBOD)
- Silver Spring Network
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.