HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Food Industry Almanac, 2014 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The food and beverage industry is among the most competitive and globally-linked of all business sectors. For example, our market research shows that many of America’s best-known food packagers, such as Heinz, get 30%, 50% and even higher percentages of their total revenues from outside the U.S. American brand names such as Coca-Cola and Starbucks are known worldwide, as are European brands such as Nestle.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 31
Companies Profiled: 452
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This feature-rich book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the food and beverages business, including:
- Profiles of major snack producers such as Mondelez and Frito-Lay
- Profiles of food retailers of all types
- Alternative foods, natural foods, health foods and organic food markets
- Gourmet and specialty foods manufacturers and sellers
- Leading coffee purveyors such as Starbucks and Green Mountain
- Leading dairy product firms such as Land O’Lakes
- Emerging technologies, including genetically-modified (GM) foods
Companies Mentioned Include:
- B&G Foods Inc
- Crown Confectionery Co Ltd
- Groupe Danone World Water Division
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc
- Nestle SA
- S&W Seed Co
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.