HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Entertainment & Media Industry Almanac, 2014 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The global entertainment and media industry is in the midst of vast changes—giant mergers and acquisitions, new technologies and online services are changing the landscape. Globalization and digitization are affecting everything from music to movies, radio, TV and book publishing.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 17
Companies Profiled: 492
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This information-packed book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the entertainment business, media business and television and radio industry, plus gambling, games and much more including:
- Profiles of major entertainment chain stores and online retailers
- Profiles of cable television and satellite television companies
- Emerging technologies, including video on demand, personal video recorders (PVRs) like TiVo, personal music players like iPod and much more
- Profiles and trends of top publishing companies
- Profiles and trends of leading music publishers and recording firms
- A discussion of trends in e-commerce, convergence and Internet-based entertainment
- Profiles of leading broadcasters
- Mergers and acquisitions
- eBooks, iPads and personal electronics
Companies Mentioned Include:
- AT&T Inc
- Dogan Yayin Holding AS
- ITV plc
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd
- Pearson plc
- Reed Elsevier Group plc
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.