HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Energy Industry Almanac, 2014 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The Energy industry is boiling over with changes. New opportunities in shale oil and gas fields, giant LNG contracts, huge oil deposits in deep offshore waters, growing energy demand in emerging nations and doubts about nuclear energy are reshaping the energy business of the near future. China has become the world’s biggest energy user, while Brazil is emerging as a major producer and exporter. Meanwhile, renewable electricity sources continue to be constructed around the world, including solar, wind and wave power.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 45
Companies Profiled: 497
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This information-packed book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the energy, utilities, petroleum and natural gas industry, including:
- A complete set of energy business statistical and financial charts and tables
- Data and trends in energy consumption, conservation, efficiency and regulation
- Growth in major oil and gas markets and production areas including Brazil, Russia, China and the west coast of Africa
- Details about the electricity grid, blackouts and power failures
Companies Mentioned Include:
- AES Corporation (The)
- BP plc
- ConocoPhillips Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- OAO Rosneft
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
- Tokyo Gas Co Ltd
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.