HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s E-Commerce & Internet Bussiness Almanac, 2014 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Worldwide, the total number of people using the Internet has reached 2 billion—many are on smartphones. China holds the world’s highest number of Internet users, far more than the U.S. Meanwhile, the number of American homes and businesses with broadband Internet access via landline or satellite totals 90 million, while 180 million cellphone subscriptions include fast Internet access.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 17
Companies Profiled: 448
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This carefully-researched data is a complete e-commerce and Internet market research and competitive intelligence tool—everything you need to know about the business of online access, broadband, online retailing, payment processing, web-based businesses and networks and more, including:
- Wi-Fi, WiMax and other wireless access methods, including Bluetooth
- Broadband Internet access analysis and trends
- Retailing on the Internet, bricks and clicks strategies, including major online retailers such as Amazon.com, Blue Nile and Bluefly
- Internet and e-commerce consulting, software and services
Companies Mentioned Include:
- ADTRAN Inc
- Daum Communications Corp
- Global Payments Inc
- Lyris Inc
- NetApp Inc
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.