HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s E-Commerce & Internet Business Almanac, 2015 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Worldwide, the total number of people using the Internet has reached nearly 3 billion—many are on smartphones. China holds the world’s highest number of Internet users, far more than the U.S. Meanwhile, the number of American homes and businesses with broadband Internet access via landline or satellite totals 96 million, while 220 million cellphone subscriptions include fast Internet access. A vast array of new services, entertainment options and timesaving solutions has now become available online.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 15
Companies Profiled: 438
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
This carefully-researched data is a complete e-commerce and Internet market research and competitive intelligence tool—everything you need to know about the business of online access, broadband, online retailing, payment processing, technologies, web-based businesses and networks and more, including:
- Wi-Fi, WiMax and other wireless access methods, including Bluetooth
- Broadband Internet access analysis and trends
- Retailing on the Internet, bricks and clicks strategies, including major online retailers such as Amazon.com, Blue Nile and Bluefly
- Internet and e-commerce consulting, software and services
Companies Mentioned Include:
- 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd
- Cisco Systems Inc
- MakeMyTrip Limited
- RealPage Inc
- Telenor ASA
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.