HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis reference report, Plunkett’s Biotech & Genetics Industry Almanac, 2015 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
Scores of promising new drugs are in clinical trials. Laboratories at leading universities are partnering with pharmaceuticals companies to push research and development along at faster levels. Meanwhile, nations such as China and Singapore are fostering innovation with massive investments in new R&D centers of their own—some of which are focused on stem cell technology. The promise of personalized medicine is starting to come into fruition, with many types of personal genetic diagnostic services being offered. Also, genetically-modified foods are benefiting from the development of agricultural biotechnology at leading suppliers.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 16
Companies Profiled: 396
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This respected book covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analytics—everything you need to know about the biotech industry, trends technologies, finances and leading companies, including:
- Growing investments in biotechnology and stem cell research in such nations as China and Singapore
- Biotechnology business statistics, including information on patents and patenting
- Personalized medicine and genetic diagnostics
- Systems biology and synthetic biology
- The convergence of nanotechnology and biotechnology
- Profiles of leading companies in the US, UK, Europe, Asia and Canada
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Amgen Inc
- Cerus Corporation
- Divi’s Laboratories Limited
- Guangzhou Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Illumina Inc
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.