HOUSTON, Texas – Plunkett Research, Ltd. recently announced an important market research and competitive analysis report, Plunkett’s Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac, 2014 edition. A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
The apparel and textiles business comprises a wide variety of skills and industry sectors, from fashion designers to contract manufacturers, from basic textiles manufacturing to distributors. In addition, a large number of major retail store chains have a major influence on the apparel and fashions business.
Key Features Include:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Industry associations list
- Profiles of leading companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 10
Companies Profiled: 356
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
Plunkett Research provides complete apparel and textiles market research, business analysis and competitive intelligence tool—everything you need to know about the business of apparel, textiles, fashions, design, clothing retailing and distribution, plus manufacturing, technology and much more, including:
- Clothing and fashion design and designers
- Textile manufacturing
- Clothing manufacturing, including apparel, shoes and accessories
- Globalization of the apparel and textiles industry, including contract manufacturing in China, Vietnam and the Dominican Republic
- Retail store chains in the fashion and apparel industry, including major department stores, shoe stores, clothing stores and specialty retailers
- The growing use of private label fashions (store brands) at major retailers
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Billabong International Ltd
- Esprit Holdings Ltd
- Interface Inc
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd
- Sears Canada Inc
- Wolverine World Wide Inc
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett’s products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.